Missing You

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

408 Words

There's a predicament: Mark is at work and Jack is horny.
* Sexting Because I Feel Like It *

Third Person POV:

Jack had a problem; Mark is at work. Why is that a problem, you may be wondering? Well because Jack has a boner and wants his Daddy to take care of it. Sure, he could just jerk off and not tell his boyfriend (thus avoiding punishment, and solving his little problem), or he could just try to ignore it. But, being the brat he is, the brunette decided to text the older an image.

jack: miss you, daddy *image attached* <3

The image was a mirror selfie. Not just an average one though. No, this one captured his fully naked body, one hand trailing down his v-line. A few moments later a reply was given.

mark♥︎: you're in big trouble when i get home, y'know. so pretty, baby. fucking gave me a boner. no more teasing.

jack: wish i could take care of that for you. wrap my lips around your cock from underneath your desk. wouldn't that be fun, daddy?

mark♥︎: i wanna fuck your mouth so bad, baby boy. your ass will be red soon.

jack: i'm touching myself, daddy. gonna spank me extra hard while i suck your huge cock?

mark♥︎: fuck. yeah i will. send me a pic, babe.

jack: *image attached* m'close, daddy. wish you were here to push me over the edge.

The image was of the brunette jerking himself off, pre-cum leaking from his dick.

mark♥︎: gonna come already? your tiny dicks' already leaking for me, baby. mm, wish i could be there to fuck that tight hole of yours. wanna pound you into the mattress so bad, fill you up 'til you scream. i want to pull your hair and destroy you with my huge cock. fuck, you'd like that, huh? maybe even spank you while i do it, too.

jack: daddy, please! want that so bad! can i come?

mark♥︎: come for me baby.

jack: *image attached* thank you daddy, see you when you get home<33

With that he turned off his phone, setting it aside, leaning back on the couch as he panted, cum now covering his toned, pale stomach.

-

(A/N): hello hello! this is short, but whatever. hope it's ok. i wanted to write but didn't really have the motive. today has been shitty. i love you guys:)