Would It Really Kill You If We Kissed?

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

895 Words

Two boys with a past are convinced they hate each other
* Smut, Obviously - Hate Sex - Just a Rimjob Though Becuse Why Not....With A Bit Of Angst And Fluff *

Third Person POV:

Rushed lips smashed sloppily together, hands moving up and down torsos and thighs. A short gasp left a small boy's lips as the kiss was broken and a hickey was sucked into his neck.

"You're such a slut, Jack," Mark growled.

"S-Says the one who texted me saying 'babe, I'm horny, come over."

The smaller yelped are his ass was slapped, "Shut the fuck up."

It would be seen as scary or abusive if they weren't anything but strictly "enemies with benefits." The two wanted nothing to do with each other, except sex. They used each other's bodies. When one was horny, the other was usually down to have a fun time. Nobody really found it strange, they just wondered how neither could catch feelings. But, that was just it, wasn't it? Hate is a feeling, and they've got it hard for each other. Why, you may be wondering? Complicated, they'd answer. Simply complicated.

A hand now down the back of Jack's lilac shorts, the older felt for fabric, "Lace? Fucking whore. Y'know they're my favorites too. Fuck."

"Wore 'em just f-for you, Daddy," the smaller hummed before he was pushed back onto Mark's bed with a slight bounce.

Lilac shorts were removed in an instant, leaving him in nothing but a pair of blue panties that showed off his ass in the best possible ways. Mark flipped the boy over, looking over him, hating the way his eyes fell in love with every inch of skin they grazed over. Both hands, one on each cheek, gripped the green-haired boy's ass. The panties were fantastic. He especially liked the bow, like Jack's pretty little ass was a present just for him.

"As much as I love them, I need them off, baby boy. How else would I get to your delicious ass," with that, the older rugged of Jack's underwear and tossed them to his bedroom floor.

A smack sound resonated through the room, "Daddy, what was that for?"

"I love watching it jiggle," he grinned, now spreading the boy's cheeks apart.

Gently, his fingertip grazed over the, somehow still tight, ring of muscle, listening to the green-haired male's breath hitch as he did so. He could never get tired of this, having control over the boy, making him feel good, seeing him so vulnerable and pretty. Sometimes he even questioned if it was love.

Knuckles going white from gripping the sheets, Jack let out a whimper, shaking his hips, needy for any sort of pleasure, "Stay patient, princess. Daddy's gonna make you feel good."

Princess. That was a new one, and Jack hated how comfortable it felt coming from his lips. It was so intimate. But, the thought was quickly diminished as a cold, wet muscle ran across his hole. A gasp or a moan, perhaps even a mix of the two, slipped past his plush pink lips. Sure, he'd been eaten out before, but not for a while, and definitely not by Mark. Although, he wasn't going to complain. No way.

So, Mark's tongue lapped at his hole, coating it with saliva. Occasionally, it even dipped inside, just a bit, so the older could hear Jack moan a little louder. God, he absolutely loved those sounds. His tongue skimmed along the outside as he now entered a finger, fishing for the feminine boy's prostate.

"Oh, oh, oh, God, Daddy! G-Gonna come! Please let me," Jack begged, practically trying to sit on Mark's face at this point.

"Gonna come just from my mouth? Such a fucking slut. Go ahead, come for me, baby," he didn't stop eating the boy out, not even to speak, the vibrations of his voice only added to the pleasure.

Massaging Jack's prostate with his finger harshly, he listened as the boy let himself go, spilling all over the bedsheets and his own stomach. Panting heavily, the smaller felt himself being flipped over onto his back as Mark crawled over him.

Trailing a hand down the older's bare chest, Jack looked up with innocent eyes, "Do you want me to return the favor, Daddy?"

"No," the answer was surprising, Mark never turned down a blowjob, especially not from Jack. "I just want you to stay for a bit. Just lay with me. I miss you."

"Mark-"

"I miss holding you. You're not just a toy, ok? I-I love you, and i've made so many mistakes that don't deserve forgiving, but I miss calling you mine. Please, just lay with me. It doesn't have to mean anything," tears were brimming in his dark eyes.

"Mark, I love you too," a smile and few tears on the boy's face as he spoke.

Now they were both smiling, leaning in to kiss. Their lips pressed together passionately. For the first time in so long, they were kissing in a non-sexual manner, and it was lovely.

Jack was the first to pull back, giggling, "You taste like ass."

-

(A/N): i love you guys with all my heart, each and every one of you are so important and mean so much to me. thank you for everything. love you guys:)