Missing You (2)

771 Words

* More Smut - Not Sexting But Still *

Third Person POV:

jack♡: daddy, when are you gonna be home? i need you so bad

mark♥︎: i'm about 10 minutes away. you can wait

jack♡: oh, but i don't think i can daddy. i might have to use one of my toys. y'know my favorite, the purple one that vibrates...not as good as your cock, though

mark♥︎: don't you fucking dare touch yourself

jack♡: *image attached*

Mark practically swerved off the road when the picture popped onto his screen. An image of his tight little hole and a lubed up, purple dildo pressing into it.

jack♡: *image attached* want you to stuff me, daddy

A photograph of the brunette. Pouty lips, shimmering blue eyes looking up through thick eyelashes, and two saliva-covered fingered in his mouth.

Moments after the last text was sent, a slam was heard. The front door was swung open and closed, a furious (and horny) Mark now stood in the doorway. His dark eyes tiptoed across his boyfriend's fully naked, porcelain frame. There he was, with that same purple dildo from the images fully inside his wet, puckering hole. Two fingers, the very same from the picture, still sat in his mouth as he sucked quickly. In a quick movement, the older towered over his boyfriend, one hand now on the end of the dildo, the other holding his jaw tightly.

"Such a naughty little slut. Didn't I tell you to wait for me?" His eyes avert down to Jack's dick, watching as precum drizzles down it. "God, you're so fucking easy. Bet you could come from my fingers. Your little cock doesn't even need to be touched, huh, whore?"

"D-Daddy - fuck - please," the brunette begged as Mark began thrusting the dildo at an agonizingly slow pace.

"What? Tell me what you need."

"Fuck me! Fill me with your huge cock! Wreck me, hurt me, use me and throw me away like the slut I am! A-Anything, just please, Daddy," hips bucked, just to be shoved back into the couch.

"Your toy isn't enough, whore? Need more? Do you need me to fuck you too? Stuff you up and stretch you wide? Fucking cockslut."

Jack was left to nothing but whimpers as his boyfriend left to retrieve a condom. Once Mark's cock was thoroughly rubbered up, he covered it in cherry flavored lube. Grabbing the brunettes wrist, he turned him over onto his stomach, smacking his ass hard, a harsh slap sound resonating through the living room.

"Fuck!"

Hands gripped the boy's soft, milky hips roughly. Bruises were sure to be left from his fingerprints. With a harsh thrust, he pushed the tip of his cock in, right along side the vibrant purple dildo. The screams of pleasure coming from his boyfriend's pink, rose bud lips were music to his ears. Slowly now, he eased his cock in beside the brightly colored sex toy, stretching Jack out.

"Daddy, Daddy, please! Need it so bad," the younger whined, bucking his hips. "You're stretching me so wide. F-Feels so good."

With another slap to the boy's ass, Mark thrusted back and forth, moving the dildo along with him, fucking Jack into the couch. The brunette's face pressed into the furniture as his ass was stretched, spanked, and fucked mercilessly.

"G-Gonna come! Oh, please let me come!"

"Come with me. Your little dicks' untouched and you're already ready to spill. Fuck."

White, spurts of hot cum leaked from Jack's painfully hard erection onto their couch (most likely going to stain it). Next, Mark came, dripping his seed into the condom he wore. They both panted heavily as Mark pulled out, taking the dildo out as well. By the time he threw away the condom and put away the dildo, Jack was fast asleep on the couch.

Admiring his boyfriend for a moment, the older smiled. Jack looked absolutely wrecked, yet adorable. Wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, Mark picked him up and carried him to their bedroom. He cleaned the cum off of his porcelain stomach and grabbed them each a clean pair of boxers before climbing into bed with him. Legs entwined, cuddling close together, Mark kissed the brunette's cheek, listening to his soft breaths as he drifted away into sleep.

"Goodnight, princess. I love you."

-

(A/N): i'm a sinner, this is already know ok. stop judging me! also, enjoy the gif. tumblr is a lovely place! oh, and what makes this more sinful is that i wrote this while talking to top_tommo ! the sin train keeps-a-comin'! love you guys:)