The Substitute Teacher (2)

881 Words:

*Smut Warning...Are These Warnings Even Nessasary? None Of You Listen To Them. Oh Well, Here I Come, Satan!"

Jack's POV:

"I-it was?"

He smirked, "Did you mean what you said in the note? Would you actually want to have sex with me, Jack?"

My eyes widened as my face got redder. Why did Felix have to get me into all this?

"I wouldn't be opposed to the idea.."

"How old are you?"

"18."

Grinning, he walked closer to me, gently pushing me into a desk, "Perfect, then I can do this.."

He pressed his lips to mine, and honestly, it was amazing. It was a lovely cliche.

Of course, it wasn't my first kiss, but it was definitely the best.

His hands roamed around to my backside, gripping my butt roughly, making me squeal and giggle.

"You're so cute, and so is your butt," he stated before kissing me again, sticking his tongue in my mouth.

Moving closer to me, he brushed his bulge against mine, causing me to whimper and let out a small moan. Grinning, he practically tore off my shirt and jeans, his soon following, leaving the both of us in nothing but boxers, standing inside my empty English classroom.

After almost completely undressing me, Mark took a moment to look me over, biting his lip. I blushed as his eyes scattered all over my body. Nobody's ever looked at me like this.

"Don't be shy, you're beautiful."

A small smile appeared on my face, making him smile in return. He kissed me once more before turning me around and bending me over a desk, pulling down my boxers.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked.

It'd be embarrassing if I told him the truth but...

"N-no."

"Aww, I'm your first. Don't worry, I'll make it your best," he whispered into my ear, nipping at my earlobe.

His voice was so deep, it sent shivers down my spine. It was so sexy.

"Ready?" He said, his fingers circling my hole.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, taking a deep breath, feeling one of his fingers entering me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure. A second finger was added and I began to moan a bit louder. Finally, he added a third finger, bending them inside me.

Moans escaped my mouth, soon stopping as he removed his fingers.

"Mark please-" I whimpered.

"Desperate little slut, you know what to call me."

"Daddy?"

"Good boy."

I smiled and blushed from the praise.

"Daddy, fuck me, please~!"

"With pleasure, baby boy."

Next thing I knew, he thruster his length inside me, without any warning.

"Fuck~!" I moaned.

The pain was something worse than I've ever imagined, but the pleasure was overwhelming. He began thrusting in and out of me, repeatedly, starting to jerk me off as well.

Moans erupted from my mouth as he entered me over and over again, his hand sliding along my fully erect cock.

I knew I was coming close to my climax, but I didn't want this to end.

Then, he hit my prostate, dead on.

"Daddy! R-right there! I'm close~!"

His hips collided with mine as he began to thrust harder and faster. He hit my prostate over and over, each time at a different angle. The room was filled with moans.

I came into the desk with a high pitched moan, feeling pure ecstasy.

"Daddy!~"

A warm sensation filled my behind as I began to pant, and his thrusts slowed to a stop. He pulled out of me, both of us panting messes.

"Fuck," I said looking at the mess I made on the desk.

Poor Mary won't even know what happened today. I fucking came on her desk, she won't even know.

"How was that?"

"It was great!"

"Aww, you're so enthusiastic, it's adorable."

He pulled on his clothes, tossing mine to me. I pulled on my clothes as well, trying to tame my messy hair.

"I hope to see you again, Jack." He said, leaning against his desk, watching me dress. "Wait, take this."

He wrote something down on a slip of paper, passing it to me.

"Oh and just in case you tell anyone and they don't believe you..." he said, beginning to suck and bite gently on my neck.

I let out a soft moan.

He stepped back, seemingly happy with the red mark he created on my pale skin, "Now they'll know you're not lying."

I nodded and smiled at him before walking out of the classroom.

"Th-thank you, Mr. Fischback."

"Anytime, Jack."

I mentally thanked Felix for all of this as I walked out of the school. My pants were wrinkled, my hair was a mess, and there was an obvious hickey on my neck, great.

Felix noticed me and practically ran toward me.

"Woah! Did you really?!" Felix said pointing at the hickey.

"Yeah." I said, acting as if it was nothing.

"Holy shit, Jack's a bad boy now!"

"Shut up, Felix," I said punching him lightly in the arm, laughing.

-

(A/N): My hand hurts, ugh. Hope somebody liked this, I tried. It took me much longer than it should have but, again, my hand is cramping and it hurts a lot. Anyways, I have some smut ideas so look forward to more of that. Alright, love you guys:)

One Shot Book (Danti/Septiplier)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें