You Gotta Catch Me First!

~ Danti One Shot ~

482 Words

Just some Danti fluff, requested by spookyeevee :)

Anti's POV:

I lay on the couch, Dark behind me, hugging me into his chest, eyes focused on whatever it was we were watching. Whatever it was, I was bored of it, and I wanted to play. No, nothing dirty, but something like..tag! Yes, that sounds like fun. Don't judge me, I may be a 26 year old demon, but I'm still a child at heart.

Rolling over, I faced Dark, smiling, causing him to smile as well, a bit questionably. I leaned up and kissed his nose lightly.

"Stop being so damn adorable, Anti," Dark joked, leaning in to kiss me.

As his lips approached mine, I pulled back, standing up, giggling, "Gotta catch me first, Darky!"

Sprinting off up the stairs and down the hall, hearing him follow behind me, I looked for a place to hide.

"I'm gonna get you!"

Running into our bedroom, I decided to hide in the closet. Quickly, I opened the closet doors, climbing inside, hiding amongst a few of Dark's suits and shirts, closing the doors. Being in the closet is quite familiar, never thought I'd be back in one. I giggled softly at my own joke before I realized Dark was right out side the door.

"Did I hear a giggle? I think I heard the giggle of an adorable, evil, little demon."

Trying to stay quiet, I peeked through the cracks in the closet door, seeing him looking around the room. Then he turned his head, his glowing red eyes meeting mine. His eyes were full of mischief and playfulness. Seconds later the closet doors were burst open.

"Found you," He grinned.

"I said 'catch me'," I giggled attempting to run past him.

"Not so fast, green-bean!" He said as I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground.

He held me bridal-style, causing me to wrap my arms around his neck, smiling.

"Caught you, too," He smirked.

"Good job, Darky," I said, looking up at him.

"Do I get a kiss now?" A grin appeared on his face as he asked.

Giggling, I nodded and connected our lips for a short sweet kiss.

"I love you, Darky." I stated, pressing my nose gently against his for a cute eskimo-kiss.

"I love you too, green-bean."

He leaned in for another kiss, but I leapt out of his arms and sprinted down the hall, "Gotta catch me first, Darky!"

"Again?" He asked, running after me.

-

(A/N): hope you liked this spookyeevee , hope i could brighten your day a bit! the smut part 2 of "Septiplier or Jelix?" will probably be up tomorrow, but it's coming! hope you all enjoyed a little bit of Danti fluff, i always love writing cute stuff between Dark and Anti. anyways, love you guys:)