Worthless (Part 2)

562 Words

*Depressing Thoughts/Actions*

Third Person POV:

Jack sat on his bathroom floor, covered in his own blood, crying. This had been his current position for a few hours, he sat hugging his knees to his chest, tears streaming down his face, his forearms covered in newly made red cuts that were oozing blood.

A knock sounded through the house, making Jack jump. He stood up instantly, perhaps Felix came back. Maybe Jack wasn't completely worthless?

He gripped the doorknob, nervously opening the door. His year filled eyes landed on someone, who defiantly wasn't who he was hoping for. It was Mark.

Look, Jack loves Mark, they're best friends, but Jack was hoping to see Felix. Perhaps if Felix had come instead of Mark, he'd see how sad and lost Jack is without him and take him back. But Felix isn't here, therefore Jack is still a worthless piece of trash.

Mark looked Jack up and down and began to cry, reaching for Jack's arms, "What did you do to yourself?!"

"H-he left me Mark, nothing matters anymore."

Pulling Jack into a hug, Mark sobbed. Perhaps Jack isn't as mentally stable as he thought.

Seeing Jack in this state hurt Mark, his heart a seemed to shatter at the sight. Fury filled Mark as he realized this was all because of Felix.

"I'm gonna kill him." Mark stated going to walk out the door, only to be pulled back by Jack.

"Please, just stay with me. I can't be alone anymore. I need someone to hold me. I need you to hold me."

Mark sighed, "Let's get your arms cleaned up."

Jack nodded, sniffling, following Mark into his bathroom. Mark opened a cabinet retrieving Hydrogen Peroxide and a piece of cloth. First, he rinsed the blood off Jack's forearms, gently. Then, he poured the cleaning liquid onto the cloth, dabbing them on the fresh red lines.

"Mark, that stings! Ow!"

"I know, I'm sorry, it's gonna sting but it's cleaning them. Please don't cut yourself again, look at what you've done."

Jack sighed and but his lip, trying not to pay any attention to his stinging arms. Small tear droplets rolled down his cheeks. Soon the pain began to dull and his forearms became numb. Mark put Triple Antibiotic onto his cuts, covering them in bandages.

"Thank you, Mark," Jack said after Mark finished.

"Promise me. Promise me you won't do this again."

"Mark-"

"Promise me."

"Fine. I promise." Jack said looking away.

"If you're ever feeling down, please talk to me, or anyone else."

"I want to die, Mark. I'm obviously not worth anything, you see how Felix just tossed me aside as if I was nothing. Probably because I am nothing. I'm worthless, Mark."

Mark's heart practically crumbled inside his chest.

"Never say that about yourself. You are amazing, and if Felix couldn't see that he doesn't deserve you," Mark said looking deeply into Jack's dazzling blue eyes. "I-I  love you, Jack."

Jack looked up at Mark, surprised by his words. Mark loves him? Maybe what Mark said is true? Perhaps Jack isn't worthless? Perhaps.

-

(A/N): That was very shit. I'm sorry. I suck at writing sad stuff when I'm happy, and surprisingly, I'm happy today. Strange, I know. But, I got a girlfriend today and I'm so happy!! #JuTrin is real! Anyways, love you guys.