Dominance

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

793 Words

Mark gets a little bit too dominant sometimes..

* BDSM Smut Ending It Cuddles *

Third Person POV:

Mark lay on the bed he shares with his precious little, Irish boyfriend. He scrolled through his Twitter feed waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the shower.

Soon enough, Jack stumbled out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel, wrapped loosely around his thin waist. Mark looked up, jaw dropping at the sight of his boyfriend.

Water dripped down Jack's thin, pale body, turning Mark on by the second. Jack looked at Mark from the corner of his eye, smirking, before he let the towel fall to the floor.

Brown eyes scanned all over the small boy, as a tent grew in Mark's pants. Mark's dominant side began to kick in as he jumped off of the bed, throwing Jack in his place.

Jack seemed slightly startled, but he was teasing Mark so he knew Mark would be horny.

Mark created hickeys in various places on his boyfriends naked body, making the boy moan beneath him. Grinning, Mark walked over to their closet, grabbing a few things that Jack couldn't quite see from where he was.

Flipping Jack over, Mark moved a gag into his boyfriends mouth. Mark had never really used this on Jack before, which made the small boy nervous, but Jack trusted his boyfriend.

After pulling off his clothes, Mark grabbed a bottle of lube off their nightstand. Mark lathered his cock in cherry flavored lube, before aligning his tip with Jack's hole.

Without warning, Mark thrusted inside of Jack. Jack winced, why would Mark do that without warning him? The Irishman brushed it aside, knowing he could trust Mark.

Mark thrusted in and out of Jack, pain flowing through the small boy. Why didn't Mark allow Jack to get used to him? Never mind that, Jack trusts Mark. Mark will be carful with Jack in the future, he's probably not thinking.

Eventually, Jack began to feel pleasure, letting out muffled moans through his gag. Mark grinned as he heard Jack starting to moan through the gag, glad that his boyfriend was enjoying this. The red haired male was trying to be extra dominant, he had more to come than just a gag.

Thrusting into Jack at different angles, Mark finally hit Jack's G-Spot dead on. Jack felt his high coming.

"I'm gonna~"Jack attempted to say through the gag.

Mark could barely make out a single word but knew his boyfriend was close. He took the opportunity to slide a cock ring over Jack's dick, jerking him slowly. Jack whimpered at the discomfort in his dick, being to be really scared. Why is Mark acting like this?

"Mark please, take it off~!"

The red haired male assumed Jack only said that because he was trying to play along even though he love his dominance. Mark continued to thrust into the boy, hitting his prostate over and over again.

"Mark, please stop," tears formed in Jack's eyes.

No, he wasn't enjoying this. He wanted it to stop.

"Stop, Mark, I want you to stop~!"

Mark could barely hear what the boy was saying, he moved Jack's head to face him, noticing the tears rushing down his face.

His heart shattered and he immediately stopped, removing both the gag and the cock ring.

"I'm so sorry, Jack, I wasn't thinking," Mark said, feeling very guilty.

"It's ok, Mark," Jack sniffled. "I just wanted to stop."

Mark helped Jack into some pajama shorts and a T-shirt. Mark felt like Jack would never trust him again. This time he went too far. He made Jack cry. He's an awful person!

After pulling on some clothes of his own he covered Jack in a blanket, preparing to go sleep on the couch, he felt so awful.

Just as he was walking out the door, Jack stopped him.

"W-where are you going?"

"I'll go sleep in the couch.."

"Why?"

"I hurt you and I don't deserve to be around you."

"Mark it's ok, next time be a bit less dominant, please," Jack reassured him.

"Of course, Jack. I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing and come cuddle with me!" Jack said making grabby-hands at Mark.

Mark smiled a bit and climbed into bed with his perfect boyfriend. Jack snuggled into Mark's arms, his face nuzzled into Mark's chest.

"I love you, Markimoo."

"I love you too, Jackaboy."

-

(A/N): Ok, I literally can't have a weekend off, I feel awful not updating. You guys were ok with it and said you hope I get better and I appreciate it, but I hate not updating frequently so here I am, a little early, hope you don't mind, love you guys:)