Be Quiet

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

583 Words

* Smut Inspired By...Um...Shhh *

Third Person POV:

"Stay quiet for me, Kitten," whispered plush lips as they danced skillfully against honey skin. "Wouldn't want anyone to hear you, would you?"

"Mm," whimpered the boy who received the kisses.

The boy lay completely nude on his bed, the older male above him in nothing but a pair of boxers. It was his house, well, it was his parent's house, and they happened to be home. Of course, the older, Mark, was just teasing his, slightly younger, boyfriend, but truly didn't want his parents to walk in right now. So, knuckles going as white as the sheets he gripped, the brunette bit his lip as his sensitive thighs were attacked by a well-trained mouth. He squeezed his eyes tight and felt red-purple marks accumulate on his skin.

But then the lips stopped, removing themselves from his skin, and all he could feel was emptiness. That is, until warm breath grazed his throbbing cock, causing him to let out a restrained moan.

"Hng, M-Mark," the smaller gasped.

Lips, the ones previously mentioned, were gently wrapped around the brunette's throbbing red tip, unmoving, "Name, Kitten."

"S-Sir, please."

"What would you like," he hummed, sending vibrations through Jack, the younger's, erection.

"I want you. W-Want your mouth and warmth on me, all over me. Need it, Sir. Please."

"Since you ask so nicely," Mark mused, bobbing his head down on his boyfriend's dick, taking all of it in his mouth.

A gasp, oh so beautiful and sweet when it passed through the red-head's ears. He always loved the sounds he could cause to erupt from his boyfriend's plump, wet lips. As his tongue glided along the underside of the boy's cock, he moaned loudly, but, although he went to speak, Mark didn't stop. No, he just listened as the boy got louder and louder. But, as it was past midnight and he knew Jack would hate him if he didn't, he gave the boy one last warning to keep quiet.

"Kitten, do you want your parents to hear you come? Listen to the sounds I cause?"

"I-I don't care, ju-st keep going!" Jack begged, moving his hands to grip a fistful of dyed red hair.

"Keep your hands still then, and come down my throat like a good boy."

Moving his head once more, Mark swallow around his boyfriend's dick. The feeling alone was enough for Jack to come, but combined with the setting, the rules he'd been given, and the overall circumstances, he couldn't hold it back anymore.

"S-Sir, fuck!" was the only thing to be heard throughout the small home as hot, white cum was drizzled down the red head's throat.

Heavy breaths, sweat, then realization.

"J-Jack? Are you okay?" A knock and a voice, his mother, was heard from the other side of the door.

He looked as though he'd seen a ghost.

"Yeah, Mrs. McLoughlin. We're fine, just a bad dream s'all."

"Oh, Mark. I didn't realize you were here... Guess I'll leave you two be. J-Just, quiet down a bit next time? Night boys," she left with a giggle but Jack looked horrified.

"Mark!" Jack whisper-yelled.

"What? I told you to be quiet." He smiled goofily.

-

(A/N): this is awful, right? ughhhhhhh. idk what i'm doing, man. sorry for taking so long to upload, sorry this upload is short and shitty. love you guys :)