Can't Help But Yearn For A Taste

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

917 Words

Jack gets jealous too sometimes
* Smut Smut Smut *

Third Person POV:

A pretty blonde had her arm wrapped around his boyfriend. Slurring her words as she downed another cup of punch and vodka and looked up at Mark with makeup-covered eyes along with a grin. Jack had been known to get jealous from time to time, but right now? A pit of anger was forming in his stomach. So, although it'd be making a scene, he stomped right up to them, fire in his eyes.

"Why don't you get your arm off my man, you slutty bitch," the smaller male hissed, latching onto Mark's other arm.

"Excuse me?"

"Got cum in your ears? I said to get away from my boyfriend, hooker."

"Jack!"

"Now march on outta here with those dollar store heels, bitch."

With a gasp and a huff, she stomped away, probably to fill up her cup.

"What the fuck was that, Jack? We were just talking," he was angry.

"Sh-She was trying to take you from me! You saw the way she hung on you. You're mine, Mark."

Clenching his teeth, the older grabbed the brunettes wrist and began dragging him back to their hotel.

"What're you doing-" He was cut off as he was slammed against a door, one to their hotel room.

They both thanked God their room was so close.

"If you're gonna act like a possessive little slut, I'm gonna treat you like one," his voice was low, almost a growl. "Now, we're gonna go inside and I want you to go into our bedroom. If you're not undressed by the time I get there, I won't even consider letting you come tonight. Understand me?"

Breath hitching, he answered, "Y-Yes, Daddy."

With a smack to his ass and a click of the door unlocking, Jack scampered off to the bedroom, shirt already thrown down the hall. Mark'd be lying if he said he didn't love the power he had over the small male. He removed his shoes and began removing his belt as he began walking toward the bedroom. When he entered, he was met with the sight of his boyfriend completely nude, jerking himself, and moaning softly.

"You sound so pretty, and you know I could listen to you pleasure yourself all day, but I don't recall giving you permission. Get your hand off your dick, baby boy."

His hand retracted so quick, it's as if he'd touched a hot stove, "M'sorry, Daddy. Please fuck me."

"If I'm yours why don't you make me feel like it, huh? Come here and get on you knees. Use that pretty mouth for something useful, baby," he pulled off his jeans and watched as Jack crawled over to him, staying out in front of his bulge on his knees.

Hands beginning to go to work, nimble fingers latched in the older's boxer briefs elastic. As Mark's cock spring up in front of him, he dropped his jaw and was about to pleasure his Daddy before his jaw was gripped by a strong hand.

"Do you want it, Jack?" The brunette just nod meekly in response. "Then you're going to have to beg for it, slut."

Once his jaw was released, little whimpers and whines slipped past his plush lips, "Oh, Daddy, please let me have your cock. Want it down my throat, choking me. I need it so fucking bad, Daddy, please!"

"Good boy. Suck."

Starting with the underside, Jack ran his tongue along it, over every vein. Meeting at the top, he bobbed his head and wrapped his lips around the older's cock. He fucking loved it when fingers laced in his hair and pulled on it hard, just going more, hollowing his cheeks. Using on hand to massage Mark's balls, he slid his tongue through the slit, relishing in the moans and groans he managed to cause. This was his favorite thing, pleasing Mark and getting him to make those sounds because of his own work. It was something he took pride in.

"Gonna come in your mouth, baby. Wanna see you touch yourself nice and quick for me. Come with me," the darker haired male groaned.

A hand now grasping his dick, Jack moaned around his Daddy's, bobbing his head until he felt it hit the back of his throat. When Mark began thrusting into his mouth, his gags only encouraged him to thrust faster. They both approached their climax, Jack sticking out his tongue and waiting for that hot, yummy, white substance to hit him. Finally, the brunette spilled into his own fist as a splash of salty stickiness dripped onto his tongue.

"T-Taste so good, Daddy."

Wiping the boys mouth from some spilled bit of his orgasm, he examined the messy boy before him, "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Daddy. I'm sorry for being so jealous. Can't help myself, need all your cum for myself," he licked his lips with a mischievous smile.

"Cumslut," he hisses before kissing his boyfriend deeply.

-

(A/N): shit. shit. shit. that's all i write. this is so bad ughhh. i got some requests though which i will hopefully get some soon. please don't be mad at me for being late on requests, things are rough lately. i have a lot on my mind and nobody to vent to because i'm scared and confused. hope you can understand. hopefully you don't hate this as much as i do, either! love you guys:)