Innocent

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1479 Words

No matter how innocent the boy looks, Mark just can't help thinking about him in the dirtiest of situations
* Smut *

Third Person POV:

Short breaths, blown pupils, messy hair, arched back, and the dirtiest of sounds coming from the prettiest of lips. That's all Mark desired, to witness that. To be the cause of that.

There was a boy, (because there is always a boy), with stunning sapphire eyes that held this innocence. This innocence that Mark wanted to expose, play with, and destroy. He also had this short, slightly curled brown hair that would be perfect for pulling. Not to mention those gorgeous, perfect lips, that resembled soft rose buds that would look so pretty wrapped around the tip of Mark's cock. That's what he wanted.

Too bad the boy was a strict Christian, one who attended church every Sunday in his nicest clothes and never pretended to pray when they bowed their heads, but actually prayed. The boy was so pure and sweet, God, Mark just wanted to throw him onto a mattress and fuck him so hard. Did he even mention how beautiful this boy is? His skin is a milky white, that would look even more stunning covered in hickeys. But, his eyes, hair, skin, lips, personality, innocence, and just everything put together the way they are makes Mark's heart throb.

Jack, the boy, was the only reason Mark even bothered to go to church anymore. His parents stopped forcing him due to his constant rebelliousness, but he wanted to see the beautiful brunette. Mark would pin the boy against the wall and they'd flirt a bit, just because he liked seeing the smaller get all flustered.

"Hey, beautiful," the words came out in a growl, low and gravely, making Jack's nether regions twitch.

"H-Hi, Mark," the brunette swallowed.

"Your ass looks nice is these jeans, are they new?"

"Mark!"

"What? M' just complimenting you. I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself, though. Seeing you walking around in these tight pants will make mine tighten a little too, baby," Mark mumbled with a wink, smirking as a blush crossed the brunettes cheeks.

"We're in church and th-that's wrong!"

"Your lips are telling me one thing, but that bulge is telling me another, sweetheart," one hand trailed onto the smaller's thigh, moving closer to said bulge. "I could take care of this for you, Jack. Would you like that?"

Every fiber of his being was screaming that it was so terribly wrong, but his dick was throbbing at the thought of Mark "taking care of it." Mark's was too, just at the possibility that he might've got this little church boy this time.

"I-We shouldn't, God wouldn't want - oh frick," Jack's sentence was cut short as a hand enclosed around his clothed erection. "I take it b-back! Please take care of it for me, Mark!"

Mark hummed in contentment at the way the "innocent" boy bucked his hips into his hand at the slightest of touches, "Meet me in bathroom, I'll be right there."

Since service had started, the bathrooms would be empty. But, just to be sure, Mark waited a few minutes so they wouldn't seem suspicious. Plus, he just wanted to watch Jack's ass as he walked away, can you blame him? It looked fantastic.