Happy Birthday

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

806 Words

It's Mark's birthday (not really) and Bob and Wade bought him a prostitute, great friends, right?

* Mature Content, As You Can Tell From The Title *

Mark's POV:

I was looking through Twitter and YouTube comments when my door swung open.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled turning to see Bob and Wade standing inside my doorway.

"Happy Birthday Mark!" They yelled not at all in unison.

"Thanks guys," I said smiling a bit.

"We brought you a friend." Bob said making me raise my eyebrow

"What?" I questioned making him chuckled.

Bob just looked at me smirking. I opened my mouth to question when someone walked in.

That someone was honestly really attractive at first glance. He had bright green hair, beautiful baby blue eyes.

Fuck he was hot. He stood in front of me smiling a bit.

"Hey," I said in a super awkward way.

He grabbed my hand and put my finger to his mouth before he started deep throating it. Fuck. I'm ashamed to admit that it is kind of hot.

I must of made some sort of reaction because he grinned and pulled me away from my friends. Before I knew it we were alone. The boy just smirked at me.

"I'm Jack, and what's your name cutie?" Fuck he had a sexy Irish accent.

"M-Mark," I stuttered, fuck me.

"Aww are you nervous? That's cute."

I went to speak but he put his finger over my lips, "shh, I'll show you a good time, daddy."

Oh. My. Fuck.

He giggled as he saw my bulge grow.

"You like being called that, don't you daddy?"

I nodded slightly and he smiled before straddling me on my couch. My eyes widened as he moved his hand from my chest to my bulge slowly.

I moaned as he grabbed my growing erection and started pumping it slowly. He grinned.

"How much did my friends pay for?"

"The full package baby. Or until you're done."

I bit my lip as he started pumping me faster. I threw my head back out of pure pleasure and he started kissing my neck, biting down gently every few seconds.

All this pleasure at once made me a moaning mess. He licked a line up my neck and once again, I hate to admit that it was hot as fuck.

His fingers fumbled with my belt until he finally pulled off my pants and boxers at once. His jaw dropped slightly as he looked at my member.

"Fuck, daddy, you're big."

He looked at me and I just smirked. He got on his knees and smiled at me before licking stripes on my dick. His tongue went through the slit a few times making me moan and cuss.

Soon enough, he took me in fully. I grabbed a handful of green hair and started moving his head up and down. He went faster on his own, massaging my balls with one hand. I moaned louder.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum," I said between moans.

He giggled sending vibrations up my dick. I soon came in his mouth, making him look up at me innocently before swallowing.

"Mmm, daddy you taste good." He said licking his lips.

"Fuck. You're good with you're mouth."

"It's my job after all."

I had completely forgotten about the fact that he was a prostitute. I've been too caught up in all this pleasure. Fuck. That was a quality bj.

I pulled up my boxers. This was it right? I want more, but I don't think I can.

"I hope I made your birthday better, Mark. I had fun," he said smiling.

"Thanks, Jack, you did."

"Good," he said stepping towards the door. "Oh and Mark?"

"Yeah?"

He stepped toward me a slipped something in my pocket whispering, "Call me. Next time no charge." He giggled and kissed my cheek before opening the door.

"Will do."

Then he was gone, and I was left thanking Bob and Wade in my head. Best birthday I've had in a while.

-

(A/N): I've been really fucking lazy today, that's on me. I've been playing Town Of Salem all day help me. Also I was writing this while two other players were named Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, ha I wanted to say, 'I'm writing a Septiplier fanfic right now lol. Anyways, this was supposed to be The Stripper but I'm 13 and I've never been to a strip club, plus I really wanted Jack to lick Mark's face/neck... Don't judge me. It's quite ironic that the 13 year old aromantic/asexual girl writes such weird kinky smut. There is always a daddy kink and usually a degrading kink. Plus, looking innocent before swallowing a mouth full of cum is necessary! It's hot as fuck. This shit makes me question shit. ANYWAYS, I'm rambling, but I love you so much:)