Kindergarten.

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

586 Words

It's the first day of kindergarten and the teacher already knows who will become friends
* Both Five Years Old, Fluffy Kids AU *

Third Person POV:

Dressed in a pink tutu that attached to his long sleeved, white shirt, a pair of white leggings, red and green sneakers, and a tiara, a small boy made his way to his kindergarten class. Backpack strung over his shoulders, he marched his way through the crowds of people, trying not to bump into anyone, but trying to find his classroom. Room 218 his mommy had told him once she'd hugged him 'goodbye'. As his eyes traveled along the plaques that were stuck by the doors, his eyes landed on the numbers he'd been in search of.

218, he'd found it!

Walking into the room, he suddenly felt the right size. All the chairs and desks seem to be just the right height for him, and everyone there was his size too. Except for the tall woman at the front of the room that toward over him.

The woman seemed sweet, smiling brightly at the small boy the moment he entered, "Hi! I'm Ms. Alderman. I'll be your teacher! What's your name?"

Eyes averted to the floor, the boy ran his fingers over the fabric of his bright pink tutu, "S-Seán. But I like Jack better."

She smiled at the adorable child before her, "Well, Jack, I want you to know that I love you tutu."

Looking up, the brunette smiled toothily, "Th-Thank you."

"Hey, how about you go sit there," Ms. Alderman pointed across the room to a boy that was mindlessly scribbling on a pice of paper with a green crayon. "That's Mark, I think you'll get along nicely!"

"O-Okay," Jack nodded.

Stumbling a little bit as he walked nervously along the circular rug that was covered in the alphabet, Jack took a seat beside the drawing boy. The boy had dark brown hair that matched his eyes. At first glance, the boy, Mark, seemed to have no interest in him, but when they locked eyes a second time, he seemed judging.

"Wh-What?" Jack mumbled anxiously.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"Because I'm a princess!" He stated matter of factly.

Another toothy grin was met by a giggle. The grin melted away like ice cream as he heard the laughter came from some girls ahead of him.

"He thinks he's a girl!" One whispered.

"He's so weird!" Said another.

They giggled amongst themselves. Tears threatened to spill from periwinkle eyes. Sniffling a bit, Jack tried not to cry. Mommy had warned him about the meanies, but he never thought it would hurt so much. Then, a hand enclosed around his own, tiny fingers lacing together. The dainty boy looked up, meeting dark brown eyes.

"Don't listen to them. I think you look pretty."

Who knew? Ms. Alderman was right, they got along just fine. Mark became Jack's night in shining armor, always sticking up for him when meanies picked on him and the way he dressed.  They played together during recess, Jack always making the darker haired boy play 'house.' Occasionally though, he convinced the feminine boy to play 'tag' with him.

They became the best of friends, a pretty princess and his night in shining armor.

-

(A/N): hellooooo! i hope you liked this, i think it's cute. i've had a rough week and wanted to write something sweet and adorable, hopefully you think it is. love you guys:)