Use Me

~ Septiplierpie ~

1323 Words

Mark can't contain himself around Jack...even when they have company
* It's A Fucking Threesome, My Dudes, I'm Just Falling Farther And Farther Into This Pit Called Sin *

Third Person POV:

Nintendo Switch remotes were held firmly in hands, controlling small characters that raced along the television screen. They only had enough for two of the three boys to play, so Mark was sat beside his boyfriend on their couch, waiting his turn to play Mario Cart 8: Deluxe. He was getting bored though, watching his boyfriend and best friend's character's race around. Honestly, he just wanted to fuck Jack because he looked so god damn hot like this. Cusses left his mouth as he screamed at the characters on screen, and his milky cheeks turned red with fury. But, little did the older man know, he wasn't the only one who thought Jack looked hot.

Felix had had a crush on Mark's boyfriend since the moment he was introduced, and could you really blame him? The boy was gorgeous, absolutely stunning. With the way his snow white complexion complimented his shimmering, baby blue eyes. Not to mention that ass of his. So round and pudgy. Nobody had a clue how much he wanted to smother his face between those cheeks. Of course, he couldn't ever confess any of this either because Mark would slaughter him.

Back to the older man, though. Bored and horny, he subtly placed his hand on the smallest boy's thigh, dangerously close to his sweatpants-covered crotch. Eyes flickered down to the hand and then back to the television, dismissing the gesture as friendly. The blonde and green haired boys continued mashing buttons on their remotes while Mark began gently massaging Jack's bulge. When lips touched his neck, the smallest boy dropped his remotes, closed his eyes, and threw his head back in pleasure. Felix's presence was almost completely forgotten.

"Jack, I just lapped you, dude! You're not moving. Are you even playing-" The blonde looked over at his friends, erection forming at the sight before him. "Oh."

"D-Daddy, please," Jack whined, bucking his hips.

"Quiet, slut," the eldest warned, looking over to Felix. "I'm going to take him into our bedroom. You're welcome to join us."

Mark had never done something like this. Maybe it was the sheer boredom of just his adventurous side showing, but he was down for a threeway today. So, he led Jack to the bedroom.

The Swede's cock throbbed in his jeans. Was this a real invitation? Perhaps he should just give it a chance and go into the room? After contemplating for a bit, Felix decided to follow his friends. Their bedroom door was left askew, most likely for him. When he peaked inside, Jack was laid on his back, gray sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips, shirt off, and hickeys along his neck. He was whining so beautifully and Felix couldn't help but walk right in and stand beside him on the bed, tongue flicking over his bottom lip. Hesitantly, he reached out to touch the boy before looking to Mark, as if asking for permission. Once he received a smirk accompanied by a nod, he reached up and pinched one of Jack's nipples.

Breathing hitching, the green haired male gasped, "Daddy."

"Not Daddy, baby boy," the oldest spoke with a snicker, making his boyfriend open his eyes. "Call him Sir."

Felix's eyes met Jack's, "Sir, please. Touch me, fucking touch me, please!"

Hearing the whines and pleas all for him made Felix's cock twitch. His hand trailed down to the elastic of the boy's sweatpants, fingers gently dipping beneath them. As his fingers trailed over the front of the smaller boy's boxers, the Swede sucked on one of his nipples.