Locker Room Showers

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1419 Words

Jack and Mark have gym together at the end of the day, things get a bit....steamy....when they are the last ones in the locker room
*Smut Because Idk Why Tf Not? I'm Already Going To Hell*

Third Person POV:

Gym was finally over and Jack was more than a little relieved. It was his most hated and loved subject at the same time. Hated because he was so, so very far from being an athlete, but loved because he got to see his crush in just boxers in the locker room. If you couldn't tell so far, Jack is extremely gay, and he may have a few different fantasies about his crush. Could you blame him? Mark Fischbach is the hottest boy in school! Jack just can't keep his eyes off of that boy, which leads to now.

Jack unlocked his locker, a click resonating through the, nearly empty, locker room. He always waited a few minutes after the bell before going into the locker room because he hated changing in front of everyone. Usually he was alone, but today he was all alone with Mark Fischbach. Obviously, Jack wasn't upset by the situation, it was just awkward. Seeing his crush shirtless, sweat glistening off his honey colored abs, was a bit of a turn-on. Mark was so fit, and the blue eyed brunette would be lying if he said he hadn't fantasied about the, slightly older, boy pinning him down.

Without really noticing, Jack's eyes found their way to Mark, seeming to be glued there. His plump bottom lip was captured by his front teeth, eyes scattering the other's body. Although the younger didn't notice, Mark's eyes had found his. Mark didn't seem to mind though because honestly seeing the other boy biting his lip and looking him over was really hot. Though he'd never really thought about it before, he found Jack really attractive. Just that small frame, beautiful porcelain skin, mesmerizing sapphire eyes, plump lips, and, of course, his ass. Just looking at the boy made his mind go to naughty places.

Their eyes met momentarily, making a blush accumulate on the smaller's cheeks as his eyes moved back to his locker, but Mark's eyes stayed put, scanning over Jack's body.

"See something you like, Fischbach?" Jack teased with a nervous chuckle as he pulled off his shirt shyly.

The darker haired boy just huffed out a slight laugh, grinning, "Mhm. Think you did, too."

Jack didn't know how to respond. Was this flirting? Is Mark Fischbach flirting with him?

"Maybe," Jack whispered, blushing profusely.

Grinning and feeling confident, as he always did, Mark put out an offer, "Well, if you did, maybe you'd like to join me in the showers?"

Eyes widening, Jack looked into the older's eyes. Is this actually happening?

Mark extended his hand with a mischievous smirk. It would've been stupid for Jack to turn down the offer, so he placed his hand into the other's, allowing the darker haired male to lead him to the shower room. Once they arrived, Jack still in disbelief, Mark turned on one of the showers and removed his gym shorts, not a spot of shyness in him. Just as he was about to take off his boxers, he looked toward the smaller, raising his eyebrows.

"Gonna join me or just watch?" He teased.

Still at a loss for words, Jack began to remove his shorts. Once they were off, he looked up at Mark, bashfully, seeing that the older was still wearing his boxers, watching him. With a smirk, Mark approached the blue eyes boy, connecting their lips. It was sweet at first, soon moving to a sloppy, open-mouthed kiss, Jack still in disbelief of the situation. They closed their eyes, deepening the action, slowly moving backward into the shower, lips still connected. Warm water splashed over them, drizzling down their bodies, dampening the boxers they wore. Mark's hands began roaming the smaller's skin as his tongue attempted to invade Jack's mouth. Parted lips allowed access, a tongue now roaming the blue eyed boy's mouth.

Lips and tongues moved in sync, lust overwhelming both boys. A hand grasped the smaller's rear over his boxers, making him gasp. Mark pushed their crotches together, giving them both the friction they needed oh-so desperately, loving when Jack moaned into his mouth. A pair of lips began traveling down the younger's exposed neck and collar bone, sucking and nibbling gently. More hip movements by both boys gave more friction, making them both let out small moans. Jack bucked his hips against Mark's, feeling the other's hand beginning to tug off his boxers. As his boxers hit the shower floor, a blush engulfed his face, although Mark didn't see it as a big deal, only gripping the smaller's bare bottom and caressing his hip bones. Being the needy person he is, Jack began pulling at the more muscular male's boxers, whining a bit.

"You're really hot like this, whining and bucking your hips. So needy," Mark commented with a grin, pulling away from Jack to remove his boxers.

Jaw dropping slightly, Jack examined the other's length that stood up proudly. His mouth watered slightly at the sight, wanting the older male so badly. Pale, wet skin was pushed against the wall of the shower, a hand holding up his pudgy thigh, gripping it a bit harshly. The blue eyed boy whined, needy, feeling a finger tap against his wet hole.

"Do you want it, Jack," Mark questioned in a mumble, kissing along the smaller's water-covered chest.

"Mm, y-yes. Pl-Please, Mark," Jack begged, eyes closed and head thrown back.

A finger pushed into the younger's hole, slowly stretching him. Lube wasn't necessary due to the water that covered them from head-to-toe. Curling his finger inside the boy, he added another, moving them in a scissoring motion before adding another. Once Jack was stretched out on four fingers, Mark decided he was stretched enough and lined up his fully erect cock with the gasping boy's hole.

"Please, p-please!"

Grinning, Mark pushed his tip in, listening to the smaller boy whine and whimper. Slowly, the small boy was filled, little moans escaping his parted lips. Waiting for the other to give him permission, Mark didn't move and just sucked more red blotches on Jack's porcelain skin.

"M-Move, please," Jack begged, breathily.

Not needing to be told twice, Mark began pounding in and out of the smaller boy, the sound of slapping skin, rushing water, and moans filling the room. Grunting, the older moved his hips faster, relishing in the moans he received from the other boy.

"O-Oh, God, Mark, I-I'm close!"

Harder, sharp hip bones collided. Moans became louder as Mark thrusted faster, aiming differently with each movement. As the tip of Mark's cock collided with Jack's prostate, the blue eyed boy let out a loud moan, not even caring that they were still in school. White ribbons drizzled down the drain as soon as they were released from Jack's dick. Mark pulled out, coming, his cum joining Jack's down the drain. Both panted, trying to steady their breathing as they leaned against the shower walls.

"Th-That was great," Jack breathed.

"Good, then we should do it again sometime," Mark suggested with a smirk.

"Definitely."

Sure, neither of them were expecting this to happen today, but, then again, neither of them were complaining in the slightest.

-

(A/N): this is kinda good, right??? idk. i think all of my one shots are shitty. also, they didn't use protection, and i feel like someone would comment about that, but like bruh it would kill the mood if mark was like "oh, dude, one sec *removes his fingers from jack's ass and runs out of the room* gotta grab a condom" but y'know, use protection, children, cuz u don't wanna have children! or get stds, ok. also, consent is vvvvvvvvvv important!!! (the virgin gives sex advice). anyways, today was a good day. i like the way i looked. or should i say, i liked the way my hair looked. my body and face still resembled a pig so y'know. but it was a pretty good day overall. i got some melanie and tøp shirts and a choker (i'm emo ok shh). i also hung out with my best friend and idk it was nice. hope you all had a nice day to!! love you guys:)