7 Minutes In Heaven

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1389 Words

Mark, Jack, Bob, Wade, Ken, Cry, and Felix are all playing seven minutes in heaven, things get a little 'spicy' when Jack and Mark are put into the closet.

Third Person POV:

Mark, Jack, Felix, Bob, Wade, Ken, and Cry all sat in a circle on the floor, an empty glass bottle in the middle of all of them.

They were all hanging out at Felix's house when Ken suggested they play seven minutes in heaven. So all the 17 year olds sat in a circle as Ken emptied a beer bottle in less than a minute.

So here they are, at Mark's turn. Mark spun the bottle, in a slightly nervous manner, but not really, he is quite confidant about these things. Mark tends to be a bit of a slut, but only because he wants to capture attention, from one boy in particular. His friend Felix's friend, Jack.

Jack watched the bottle spin, pointing at everyone but stopping on himself. His face turned beet red as he looked up and saw Mark, grinning.

"Have fun," Felix whispered to Jack with a smirk.

Jack's heart sped up as Mark stood, offering Jack his hand to help him to his feet. Jack took his hand and was pulled swiftly to his feet. Mark pulled the small Irishman toward the closet, all their friends giggling and talking about how they were "totally gonna bang".

Mark opened the closet door, allowing Jack to walk in first, which he did. Locking them both in the closet together, Mark smirked at Jack.

Jack was a nervous wreck. What were the odds of the bottle spinning and landing on him? Why did the bottle have to land on him? Now he's trapped in a closet with a fuck boy. Great.

He looked up and his eyes met Mark's.

"So...." Jack said, still blushing. "What're we gonna do for 7 minutes?"

"How about this.." Mark said leaning in and connecting his lips with Jack's.

Jack's eyes widened, the school man-whore just kissed him. He blushed as he began to melt into the kiss and kiss back.

Mark grinned, his crush was kissing him back. That means Jack is interested too, right? Yeah, totally.

Jack hadn't really been fucked for a while, so he thought why not do it with someone who knows what they're doing? Who cares if they have no feelings for each other? Jack sure didn't, and he knew for sure Mark had no feelings for him, he just wants to fuck, as always.

Mark began to kiss down Jack's neck, begging to hear the small boy moan. Mark created a hickey on the boy's neck, finally hearing the sound of Jack moaning. God damn, it was sexy. It turned Mark on knowing the boy was moaning because of him.

"That was so hot, baby."

'Baby'?

Jack ignored it and continued to enjoy the feeling of a hickey being made in his neck. Mark began to palm him slowly, making Jack moan a little louder.

"M-Mark~" Jack moaned Mark's name.

Mark was now completely turned on.

"Moan my name again, baby."

"M-Mark," Jack moaned as Mark quickened his hand movements. "Daddy~"

Now that made Mark super horny. His crush calling him daddy and moaning for him. God damn, it was hot.

But, well, Jack didn't think much of it. He wasn't thinking, he was lost in the pleasure.

Mark brushed his bulge against Jack's, moving his hands to Jack's backside, squeezing his perfectly round bum.