Peasant Boy (part 2)

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

897 Words

*Run For Your Lives! Smut In Cumming!*

Mark's POV:

The green haired boy was wearing some pretty old clothes, but it doesn't matter since he won't be wearing them later. He was currently leaning against the side of his house, I'm assuming it's his, not caring about my presence since, it usually doesn't involve boys.

I grinned and walked closer, people weren't really looking at me anymore, just checking their outfits. I walked over and leaned beside him, smirking at him, causing him to look at me with a questioning look.

"What? You want me to bow or something? I'm not gonna get on my knees for you." He said making me start to picture him on his knees, for me.

"Not yet at least," I mumbled with a slight chuckle. "What's your name?"

"I'm Jack, and are you implying you plan on fucking me," he said with a grin.

"Yeah, I was implying that. You getting on your knees for me sounds quite hot in all honesty."

"So the prince is gay, how'd King Charles take that?"

"He doesn't need to know about my sex life, baby."

He just smirked, slightly surprised by the nickname, but he wasn't complaining. I looked around and pulled him inside the house when nobody was looking, nobody was home because everyone has to be out of their homes when I'm here.

I pushed him against a wall and started kissing him, causing him to gasp and let me stick my tongue inside his mouth. I explored his mouth with my tongue, just tasting him.

He grabbed at my pants while grinding into me. Our bulges brushed each other making us both moan gently.

"You're an eager one, huh?" I grinned breaking the kiss and pulling off my shirt and pants, leaving me in just my boxers.

He did the same before our lips rejoined. I slowly slid my hands into the back of his boxers and squeezed his cute butt. He squealed softly and giggled, nipping at my bottom lip hungrily.

I moved one hand to his cock and start jerking him slowly. He moaned as I started kissing down his jawline. I created a few hickeys on his neck, biting gently on his sweet spot making him moan louder.

I love that I have this type of control over Jack. It was really hot. Maybe if I could make him moan my name or call me daddy, that'd be even hotter.

I started jerking him faster making him a moaning mess, "Say my name, love. Say it."

"M-Mark, fuck." He mumbled making my boner grow.

"There you go baby. How about you call me daddy for now on."

"Daddy, fuck me already."

I grinned, "Beg."

"Just because your a prince doesn't mean I'm gonna-" I pinched his butt making him whine.

"Beg you little slut."

"Please, fuck me! Daddy I want your cock inside me! Please, I'll do anything!"

"Good boy, now take off your boxers. Daddy's gonna make it so you can't walk for a week."

He did as I said and I did the same. I grinned at the sight.

"You gonna get on your knees for me now?"

He glared at me, "Don't be a dick."

"Stop talking if you want my dick."

He rolled his eyes and got down on all fours. I love how submissive he is being. I could make this stubborn boy do anything I wanted. Fuck this is a hot view.

He has a really nice body, and his butt is cuter than my chef's. I think I found myself a new boy toy.

I walked over to him and grabbed his butt. Fuck, have I mentioned that he has a nice ass?

He giggled and I aligned my dick with his hole. Without warning I thrusted inside of him. He yelled out of pain and pleasure, turning me on even more.

I thrusted harder and faster making him a moan a few daddy's here and there. He isn't gonna walk for a while, hope nobody'll mind. Considering I didn't prep him or use a lubricant, this is gonna be painful.

My hands were gripping his hips, allowing me to thrust faster and harder.

"Daddy, I'm gonna c-cummmm." He gasped between moans.

"Me too, baby."

I thrusted as fast and hard as I could, hitting his prostate dead on. A scream of pleasure erupted from his mouth, making the both of us cum.

I pulled out of him, both of us panting. He looked at my cum covered dick and smirked. He wiped the access cum off of my dick with his fingers, licking them clean. Fuck, that was hot.

When we finally caught our breath we got dressed. I kissed him, my hands on his ass.

"I will see you again soon, ok. I want to hear your moans again. You're such a fucking slut."

He giggled and kissed me, swirling his tongue in my mouth. Now I don't want to leave, I know he wants me to stay too.

"If you stay I can pleasure you a bit too.."

We kissed again, "I can't, mmmmh."

"Please daddy, I said I'd do anything you wanted. Please daddy I want to suck your huge cock."

I grinned, how could I say no to such a hot boy. I guess it's time for round two...