The Substitute Teacher

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1243 Words

Jack has a substitute teacher for the day and they seem to have quite an interest in each other...

Jack's POV:

"Oh, Jack, I heard we have a sub for last period," Felix said, stuffing a few grapes in his mouth, making sure he was full before lunch ended. "I also heard that he's hot as hell."

"We're at school to learn, not fuck, Felix," I said rolling my eyes at him.

Felix is the school fuckboy, he's been with almost all of the male teachers, well, all of the ones he's tried to go after. He has some sort of charm, nobody can say no to him, even I admit that Felix is hot. This Swedish boy could get anyone he wanted, I guess he's going after the sub for English today, great.

I love Felix, he's my best friend, I consider him like a brother to me, but he's a complete fuckboy, and it's so annoying sometimes. He's always late to class, then he comes in and sits next to me, whispering to me about who he just fucked. I don't know about you, but that's just annoying when I'm trying to learn.

Go ahead, call me a goody-goody, I don't care, if wanting to get good grades and never get in trouble is being a goody-goody, then I guess that's what I am. Guess what?! I don't care. I just want to get a good job, maybe make a family along the way, I just want my parents to be proud. Is that so bad?

Felix sure thinks so.

The bell rang and I stood up to throw away my trash.

"I'll see you later, Cry," I heard Felix say before I walked away from the table. "Jack, wait up!"

I sighed and dropped my styrofoam tray in one of the large, black, trash bins. Turning around, I saw Felix standing there. He threw away his trash and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm kinda hyped to see this hot sub."

"Of course you are," I said, laughing softly.

"You know, if you ever like anyone, I can help get you a nice fuck," he offered.

"I don't need your help."

He just laughed, "Sure you don't."

I shoved him lightly and punched him gently on the arm, "Shut up, I could get someone if I wanted to....I've just chosen to focus on school."

"You're so quick to get defensive, Jack, I think that says something, don't you?"

"Shut up, Felix."

"What're you gonna stay a virgin until you graduate college?"

I punched him again, a little harder, "I said shut up."

"Okay, Okay," he said, laughing and rubbing his arm where I punched him.

He didn't say anything more about our previous conversation the whole way to our English class. I'm just glad he finally shut up, and it's last period. English is my favorite class, our teacher, Ms. Emerson, is a great teacher. She adds humor into her lessons, and is just very skilled at what she teaches.