You're...not...real..?

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

Words: 1152

Warning; Mentions Of Child Abuse, Homophobic Slurs, And Mental Disorders. Read With Caution

Jack's POV:

I ran, my feet slamming against the pavement, carrying me far, far away from that terrible place. After what i had done i couldn't stay there, i had to go somewhere, anywhere, but there. Felix must be pissed, I left him to clean up my mess, but i don't care, after what i've just done because of him, I deserve an escape.

Brisk air smacked against my face like my own fathers palm when I was a dear child. It stung but I had to keep going. Then, I found something. A large, seemingly abandoned, building, placed by the side of the road. Turning slightly, I ran toward the building, searching around for an entrance.

I found an old, rusted, metal door and opened it slowly, making it creek in a way that made my entire body tense up. My eyes scattered around, taking in my surroundings before I came to the conclusion that I was alone, and I entered the building, pulling the door closed behind me with a slam.

All of my emotions piled up and I sank to the floor, leaning against a nearby wall, starting to sob. I couldn't hold it in anymore, tears flooded my eyes and began to drop down my soft, pale, frost-bitten cheeks.

"Hello?" I heard a deep, concerned voice from somewhere in the building.

Panic, I began to panic. Run. Yes, I should run, make a break for it, Jack! But I couldn't, my body was shutting down, all I could do was cry.

The sound of footsteps began to get louder until it seemed as though whoever they belonged to was running.

"Are you okay?!" The voice questioned.

Sniffling, I shook my head, "P-please leave me alone. I don't want any t-trouble."

"I won't hurt you, I want to help!"

Lifting my head slightly, my eyes met with dark brown ones, almost black. The eyes belonged to a red haired man, who, may I add, was very well-built and looked very, very strong. Despite is frightening exterior, he seemed concerned, like he had a soft, sweet personality.

He sat down beside me and pulled my into his arms. Although he is a stranger, he made me feel oddly..safe. Hesitantly, I nuzzled into his chest, soon being filled with warmth. Soon, I began to sob again, remembering why i was here in the first place.

His fingers moved through my hair, sweetly, as he spoke in his deep, comforting voice, "Hey, it's alright, i'm here now, everything is going to be okay."

I nodded, sniffling. He lifted my head slightly and wiped away my tears with his thumb, smiling at me. Yawning, and smiling slightly, I laid down in his lap.

"Take a nap, i'll be here when you wake up."

I nodded and soon fell into a deep sleep.

*FlashBack*

Panting heavily, I watched as Felix shot my own father in the leg, to keep him from escaping. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground with a thud.