Feminine

~ Septiplier One Shot ~

1410 Words

Jack is a very feminine guy, he wears skirts and 'girly' colors, and flower crowns, at his new school he meets a boy who is very flirty with him, after some ass grabs things get more intimate with the two boys.

* Soft-Core Smut Warning *

3rd Person POV:

Jack was preparing for his first day at school. He looked in his mirror, quite pleased with the way he looked in the silk, pastel pink skirt and pale pink shirt. Although, he felt as though he was forgetting something.. Of course! He grabbed a pink and white flower crown, gently placing it over his soft green hair. He smiled pleased with himself and grabbed his pastel pink and purple backpack, walking down the stairs.

Of course Jack knew people wouldn't let him get away with being dressed like that. He is a guy, and with gender stereotypes ruling over society he was bound to get bullied. He didn't care though, he wanted to feel as pretty as your stereotypical girl, and no way was he going to allow anyone to tell him he couldn't. He was happy with himself and his femininity, doesn't matter what others will say about him.

Jack's parents weren't around much so they didn't care about their sons sexuality, clothing, or just their son in general. Once again, Jack didn't mind, he was as happy as can be with his life the way it was. He had come to embrace his gayness and his femininity. He loved himself, that's all that matter.

So, Jack made his way to the bus stop, of course, getting many weird looks. He stood waiting for the bus and soon enough it came. He boarded the vehicle and instantly heard people laughing and cussing along with having things thrown all around. He smiled at the bus driver, pitiful. He scanned for somewhere to sit and ended up getting tripped and falling into one of the seats, landing on some boys lap.

The boy was beautiful, he had red hair and he was ripped. His muscles bulged through his red flannel making Jack's stomach flip.

"I-I'm so s-sorry," Jack stuttered attempting to get up only to be pulled back down.

Jack opened his mouth to question the handsome stranger but was cut off, "Hey, baby. The names' Mark, remember that for later."

"I'm Jack, why would I need to remember your name for 'later?'

"Because you'll be moaning it when I'm fucking you, babe."

Jack gulped. Why was this guy, he'd just met, calling him 'babe' and 'baby' while talking about the two of them having sex? His heart was beating quickly and the bus soon came to a stop. Students rushed out of the bus and once again Jack tried to get up. This time, Mark let him and they left the bus. Jack began to walk away but someone grabbed his wrist. His lips collided with Mark's. Mark squeezed Jack's butt as Jack kissed back. A squeal escaped Jack making Mark grin.

"You look fucking hot in that skirt, baby," Mark whispered in Jacks ear, giving his butt another tight squeeze before he walked off into the school.

Jack moved his finger to his lips, stunned. Did that really just happen? I expected bullies not...that. After a moment of thinking Jack decided to just go into the building. He walked to the office to get his schedule.