My mom was laughing and smiling? Okay I really need to wake up! Its 2:35 already? I must have been really tired. Faith came downstairs, skipping her way into the kitchen and kissing mom on the cheek also.

"Good afternoon mom." 

"Um good afternoon... What do you want Faith?" Mom asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Well since we're going to the mall I was hoping we could get that new skirt at Forever 21 that just came out today." She lowered her voice at the last part.

"Faith, that thing will be gone by the time we get there ,plus you're willing to spend over thirty dollars on a skirt that you're most likely going to wear once?"

"Yeah!" Faith said confidently.

"Don't think so." Mom said in that motherly tone.

Finally Faith doesn't get what she wants! Best day ever, so far. The doorbell rang and of course we all knew who it was. I jumped up along with Denis and raced him to the door, he tripped me getting a head start ;but I grabbed his pant leg making him fall on his face, I hauled butt to the door opening it for Neal to come in. Neal looked at us with a curious face, he should have known what happened because we do this every time someone is at the door. He closed the door behind him and walked into the kitchen. I stood over Denis with a smile spread across my face.

"Better luck next time bro." I teased as I stepped on his back and walked back into the kitchen.

"You are going to get it!" He yelled from the floor.

"Hey everyone." Neal said hitting Faith in the nose and hugging my mom.

Neal was a cool dude. I'm happy Audrie and him are really close because he's no problem, I would trade Faith for him any day. Faith stared at Neal as he sat next to her, I have a feeling something is going on but I can't put my finger on it. I shrugged it off thinking it wasn't that important.

"Amanda will be over here in few minutes." Neal said looking at Faith.

She nodded looking away quickly as she saw that I was watching. My stomach started to growl so I got a plate and started filling it with food. I shoved Neal to the other seat and he moved without hesitation. I stuffed my face with food and noticed Faith was picking at her nails, okay I don't know what's going but we all know it's not like her to pick at her manicured nails.

So I asked her through mind link of course, I don't want to embarrass her, even though that would be fun. 

'Why are you doing that?' I asked

'Doing what?' 

'You know.' 

'No, what do you mean?' 

'You're picking you nails, staring at Neal, staring at Neal, staring at Neal.' I repeated making my point clear.

'Shut up, I really don't know what you're talking about; he had something on his face that's why I was staring.' She lied.

'Why are you lying to me?' 

'I'm not trying to okay!' She yelled.

'What's going on?' Denis interrupted coming out of nowhere.

'Stay out of this!' We yelled in unison.

'Okay, fine but you two really shouldn't make it obvious that something is going on, both of your faces tell it all.' Denis trailed off.

'You're going to tell me!' I demanded.

'No time soon Tyler, so let's just keep this between us two; we don't need anyone else getting involved.' She explained.

'Whatever you say.' I said ending our conversation.

This girl really knows how to push my buttons. I can't stop thinking about what's going on between those two but I will find out eventually.

"Okay guys lets go." My mom said grabbing her keys and walking towards the door.

I got up from my seat and put my empty plate in the trash, giving Faith a disgusted look before I walked to the door. Denis was  the first one in the truck, which means he had shot gun; Amanda was running towards the other door as I'd suspected. She gave both of us a smile as her fully tanned body scooted closer to me. She was a cute girl honestly but her voice always annoyed me. Her light blue eyes wondered around until she spotted something that caught her attention.

"What mall are we going to?" She asked.

"Like I would know." I said.

Denis turned and looked at me with daggers.

"What?" 

He didn't say anything  just turned back around. Turns out mom went to check the mailbox and probably found something interesting since she hasn't been back. Neal came outside last and came towards the door opening it.

"Move over." He demanded. Amanda moved just enough for him to scoot in.

You would never think they were brother and sister. Yeah they argue but they look nothing alike. Neal had brown hair and brown eyes like his father and Amanda had blonde hair blue eyes like her mother so basically you would never know if you didn't know them.

Mom finally made her way back up the driveway and climbed into the driver's seat.

"Everyone here?" She asked.

Faith came running out with her purse in her hand. The girl had no shoes on, now I'm going to hear about how she cut her foot or got a scab from running. She jumped in on my side of the car putting all her weight on me.

"An excuse me would help." I yelled as she made her way to the seat behind me.

"Sorry!" She said kicking me in the chin.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"I said I was sorry Tyler geez!" 

"You two need to cut it out." Mom demanded as she pulled out of the driveway and we made our way to the mall.

Amanda and Neal were quiet the whole time just watching us argue. There's nothing worse than hearing them argue believe me it's not pretty.