A smile spread across my face at the comment he just made. My dad is such a jokester I think that's who Tyler gets his humor from. For the next two months my life isn't going to be the same anymore.

"Okay turn into this narrow strip right here."

I turned into the narrow strip, come to find out in was beginning to form into a drive way. As I kept driving I saw this huge mansion like house flash before my eyes. This cannot be his house! This is paradise, I saw children playing outside on the swing sets and their mothers pushing them back and forth on the swings. I saw some older guys throwing a football back and forth as they ran around the yard. They stopped as I slowed down and parked in front of the stairs. I parked the car and looked up at my dad with a shocked face.

"What?" He asked.

"Dad this is not your house!" I hollered with shock.

"Your right, it's the pack house." He chuckled hopping out of the jeep.

I laughed and opened the door and hopped out right along with him. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned their attention towards me. I know I look a mess, if I knew I was coming to meet other people I would have at least fixed my hair a little. Oh well, they should get use to it from this point on. I gave a fake smile as a girl walked up to me and hugged me. I don't even know this chick and she's already touching me.

"You don't remember me do you?" She asked.

Uh no... who are you?" I asked stepping away from her a little bit.

" Anna, you know we met at your grandma's house and vowed from that point on we'll be best friends."

What? I have a best friend already that spot is already taken. I don't want to hurt her feelings because she seems nice and had the guts to approach me.

"Ohhh...hi." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh you do remember! We have to catch up on so much stuff!" She screamed while pulling me towards the entrance to the house.

The house was gigantic, there was two way staircases, hard wooden floors and right ahead of me was the biggest kitchen I've ever seen in my entire life. I feel like I'm in the movie Monte Carlo this house is as big as that hotel!

"Wow this is- I trailed off.

"Huge, I know." 

Wasn't I supposed to say that? It's weird seeing so many people in a house that my father bought. Why didn't we live here? This environment is so much better than the one we live in now! The only disadvantage about living here is leaving Neal, or he can also come! This is an idea I will be keeping in mind. We headed towards the kitchen where an entire group of women were cooking and moving around things. One of them walked towards me with a welcoming hug.

"It's so nice to finally see you instead of all these pictures hanging around." The woman said.

Just then I looked around the room and saw that every wall had a picture of either our whole family or just us individual children. I can't believe he kept all of these pictures of us this whole time, I mean we are his family.

"Nice to meet you too ma'am." I said softly with a smile.

"You look just like your mother and of course your twin brother; how are they doing?" 

"They're doing great we're coming along." 

"That's good, tell your mother Martha said hello." Mrs. Martha said.

"Will do."

Anna gripped me tighter around the wrist and I wanted to just snatch my arm away. She took me up the stairs and showed me each room one by one.

"This is Kenneth's room, this is Joy's, this is Saige's room, and this is mine." She listed.

I looked in her room and compared it to the others they were all alike except for the stuff that was in it. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the them, maybe its just me.

"Wow this is very nice." I said leaning against the wall.

"Oh! Do you want to see your room now?" 

"I have a room?"

"Yup, same floor as Jessie and your other siblings rooms." 

Woah, wait huh? I don't have a brother named Jessie." I put my hands on my hips.

She giggled," I know because that's my brother." 

"Your brother?" I questioned

"Yeah he's right upstairs you guys should meet." 

Maybe we aren't talking about the same Jessie. The Jessie I talked to said he was going to meet his family and friends he never mentioned another sister. I walked behind Anna as we walked up to the third floor, this is a three story house which is pretty huge! Reaching the top step I inhaled and exhaled deeply hoping this wasn't true.

"Jessie!" Anna hollered.

"Anna there's no need to- Jessie trailed off as he came out of his room.

I looked at him how ironic is this, not only have we met but he's also a werewolf, and a part of my pack, and he lives in the same house as me. Lord please let this all be a dream if I blink twice I will be at the airport waiting. I blinked twice and nothing happened, this is not a very good way of surprising me God!

He smiled, "Audrie? Isn't this a surprise." 

He knew I was the alpha's daughter! Oh my gosh I should really hate him right now! I guess that cold water in his face just wasn't enough.

"You two know eachother?" She asked looking us back and forth.

"We were on the same plane together and we shared the same seats." I explained.

"Oh wow, well I have to go back downstairs, Jessie will show you your room." She said waving goodbye and vanishing from the stairs.

"Told you I'll see you later." He laughed.

"Jessie this isn't funny why didn't you tell me you knew my dad?" 

He stopped laughing and shrugged making a serious face. His eyes wandered to the ground as he apparently thought about answering my question.

"I don't know, I figured you were going to find out eventually." He said.

"Find out eventually?" I almost yelled.

He changed the subject before I could say anything else. "Your room is right around that corner." He pointed.

His room was the first room straight ahead of the stairs and there were two rooms to the left of his and two other rooms to the right of his. I looked at him one last time before folding my arms across my chest and walking to my new room.

"Welcome to your new home!" He yelled before I opened my door.