"Okay I guess I can understand that., are you from here?" 

"No, I'm from Michigan I just come up here to stay for a few weeks with my sister." He said.

I just nodded and stared at the little stain they had on the seat in front of us. Why do I feel like this is going to turn out to be bad? Man why won't they just start the freaking plane already! I guess everything happens for a reason. Speaking of reason I forgot to get on Neal for not telling me he knew about me leaving. Neal is also in our pack; I forgot to say that earlier.

'Neal?' I asked.

'Are you okay?' He answered back.

'That's not the point! Okay so you knew about me leaving to go see my dad for the summer?' 

'Uh, do we have to talk about this now?' 

'Yes we do, I'm going to be gone for two months and I won't be able to mind link with you that often so answer my question.' 

'I'm sorry your dad contacted me first and told me to tell your mom.'

'My dad is such an as- how could he do that, he didn't have enough balls to go tell my mom his self?' 

'That's the problem he can't talk to your mom because he's hurting too, he wanted you to come live with him because he misses you and you're the closest one who resembles your mom.' 

I was silent for a moment wanting to just clear my mind of all the thoughts that I've just encountered. I didn't know what to think or feel right now I just felt frozen like there was nothing I could do about it.

'You still there?' He asked.

'Yeah...' I whispered.

'Don't worry about it he'll explain it all to you when you get there.' 

'Okay.'

'Oh one more thing.' Neal quickly added.

'What?' 

'You need to keep your thoughts to yourself!' 

'Oh gosh I forgot to block you guys out didn't I? My bad.' I blushed in embarrassment.

'Yeah you're bad and what's the guy's name anyways?' 

'Why look at the time I got to go bye.' I changed the subject and blocked Neal out.

'You're going to tell me eventually.' Neal whispered before exiting the mind link.

He can be such a bastard at times, but I love him he's my best friend. I thought about how I was having a conversation with Jessie and snapped back into reality. He was staring at me with a weird face.

'You okay?" He asked.

I stopped looking at the stain and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh! Yeah I'm fine what were we talking about again?" 

"If I lived here..." He trailed off.

The pilot finally came back on the loud speaker making me feel so happy that I finally get to leave my home.

"We are now ready to take flight." The pilot announced.

"Finally!" I yelled.

Jessie laughed and looked out the mini window as we took off. I hate the part where we go so fast your face feels like it's being sucked in and so does my stomach. I felt so nauseated I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent anything from coming up.

"Do you have motion sickness along with being afraid of heights?" Jessie asked moving close to my face.

Once the part I hated was over I answered his question. Why was he so close? Geez dude a little space would help! I moved my face further away from him.

"No, I just always feel sick when the plane takes off like that." 

"Oh okay I use to be the same way." He explained.

I grew tired and ended up falling asleep because the flight was longer than I'd thought. Catching up with my sleep I could have had thanks to Tyler and Faith. I felt the plane slow down as we landed. I fell asleep for the whole three hours? Well looks like the flight is over, time to meet dad once and for all.

"We are now landing." The pilot said as well as the flight attendant.

Jessie was fast asleep next to me and he looked so innocent when he was unconscious. I was so busy admiring his features I didn't notice everyone was leaving to enter the state of Michigan. I tapped Jessie but he didn't move, I tried again and still no response. The flight attendant walked past and I had to get her attention.

"Excuse me ma'am." I called.

"Yes honey?" She asked.

"May I please have a cup of cold water before I go; my throat is a little dry."

"Sure you may." She said walking behind the curtain and coming back with a cup of cold water.

"Thank you." I said in a mannerly fashion.

She walked off and I did the pleasure of throwing the cold water in Jessie's face. He snapped up quicker than I'd thought he turned to me with a angry face.

"Well someone's in a bad mood." I said jokingly.

"Very funny Audrie and you got me all wet." 

"You wouldn't be wet if you woke up when I tapped you." I explained getting up out of my seat and stretching a little.

I moved out of the way as he walked out of his seat and got his bag from the compartment. He shouldn't have to reach far; his arms are just as long as his legs. He closed the compartment back and stopped to look at me.

"I guess this is goodbye." I said reaching out my hand.

"Well I'd like to walk you out into the airport so you won't get lost." 

"I wasn't going to- okay fine." I said giving up on explanations.

We walked off the plane and into the airport. The airport was kind of big but I've seen larger, I walked over to the conveyer belt to get my suitcase. Jessie picked my suitcase up for me and rolled it right along with his. He didn't have to do that, well better yet that's less work I have to do. I walked along side him feeling kind of I don't know, it just felt right.

"Thanks." 

"No problem I'll see you around." He said with a smile as he walked off.

I waited and waited and waited which felt like forever. A man walked up to me and I presumed it was about me waiting here sitting on my suitcase for my dad. He was tall a little too tall, he had a beard growing in which wasn't gray yet, and his eyes were gold. Wait his eyes were gold and he had dirty blonde hair......No it can't be.

"Dad?" I asked getting up from off of my suitcase.