Q & A

The photos above are of Noah and TJ as babies. The top row is Noah, and the bottom row is TJ. I didn't bother to look for a photo of Noah when he's older like in the epilogue, but just imagine a blue eyed kid with brown hair.

Anyways, so I thought I would do a little Q & A session. I always get a lot of questions on Instagram, and I answer them all but I realize that not everyone is following my Instagram. So I figured that I'll give everyone an opportunity to ask any questions that they may have.

You can ask questions about anything. Any clarification that you may need about either story. Any questions you have about my writing, like how I thought of things or what inspired me. You can ask about my future writing. You can just ask questions about me as a person if you want. We can also just discuss your favourite parts, any thoughts or feelings you had throughout both stories, or just random things. I want to get to know my readers.

So just comment on this part (an inline comment or general comment on this part), and I'll answer directly in the comments. I don't feel like creating a whole new part to post my responses. It'll be easier for me to just comment back, and it'll be more interactive.

So ya, just start commenting whatever it is that you have on your mind. :)