Chapter 65

Amy's POV

"What time is the guys' flight?," I ask.

"At four in the afternoon," Drea tells me.

"And it's only noon," I whine. "This sucks because it takes away half of Valentine's Day."

"Just be happy that the guys are even here today. My first ever Valentine's Day with Jamie, he was in New York for a game. And I couldn't come with him because of school. So at least the guys will be here eventually, and we'll at least get half a day with them."

"I just wish I had all of today with Tyler. It's our first real Valentine's Day together," I say. "That first year when he did that scavenger hunt, we weren't officially together and I ruined it by telling him about Terrance. And then the year after, I lost my memory so we weren't together again. And even that day, Terrance tried to ruin things."

"Hopefully, Terrance doesn't show up to ruin things this year," Drea remarks.

"He has a girlfriend now that he seems to really like," I tell her. "I don't think I'll be seeing him around much in the future."

"Well then your Valentine's Day with Tyler should be safe. Even if it is a little shorter. But hey, everyday is like Valentine's Day when you're with the right person."

I smile. "That's true. Tyler's always romantic no matter what. He's just extra romantic on Valentine's Day."

"Do you know what he's planning for today?," Drea asks.

"No clue. Tyler's been very secretive about it," I tell her. "All I know is that we're not having dinner at home because I offered to make something special, and he said no."

"He probably said no because you're an awful cook," she teases.

"Hey, I'm decent," I defend.

"The only good thing you make is pancakes," she says.

"I make more good things. I just don't cook for you."

"Tyler says you're not a great cook. That's why he always cook," she tells me.

"Well Dylan never complained about my cooking," I remark.

"Maybe he was sparing your feelings," she says with a chuckle.

"Or he actually likes it."

"I doubt it," she mumbles. "But when is that kid coming home? I only came here for him. He has always got something planned for Valentine's Day."

"I don't know if he does this year," I tell her. "He usually tells me if he's gunna do something."

"Well maybe he just didn't tell you since you don't live here anymore. You just kinda broke in here today because I asked you to so I could see Dylan."

"It's not breaking in if I have a key," I point out.

"If your mail doesn't get sent here anymore, it's breaking in," she remarks.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Either way, I got you here as per your request."

"Now if the man of the hour could just hurry home from school, that would be great," she says.

"Well he has a half day today, so he should be home soon."

Drea and I continue to watch tv as we sit on the couch. It's weird to be in this house when no one else is home. Since moving out, I've only come back here a few times and it was only ever to have dinner to catch up with dad and Dylan. I really do miss this place a lot. I miss seeing dad and Dylan everyday.

Loving You (Tyler Seguin) {Sequel to How To Love}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें