Author's Note

The photos above is how I imagine Addie looks like. And it helps to imagine her as Addie when you have Tyler in the photo too. I honestly love Tyler and Addie's relationship so much. I died from all the cuteness while writing the epilogue.

I'll post photos of how I imagine Noah and TJ in the next part. The next part is gunna be a Q & A. I'll explain how that will all work when that part is posted. So if you have questions, save it for then.

As for this story, Loving You is now officially over. I want to thank you all for your continued love and support. I was so worried that this story wasn't gunna do as well as How To Love, and there were some rough patches where it felt like I lost some readers, but all in all, this story did better than I thought it would. I'm so grateful for all of you amazing people.

Originally, this series was supposed to end with this story. I had nothing else planned. But then I had many people asking me to continue with the series. I feel like I don't have much more to add to Amy and Tyler's story. But that being said, when people asked me to write more for this series, I did think of two ideas. They're just not about Amy and Tyler.

There will be two more books for this series. The next book is called Loving Her, and the final book is called Hard To Love. Like I said, these stories will not be about Tyler and Amy, but I will from time to time go back to their perspective and their story. I'm not expecting as many people to read these next two books since it's not about Tyler anymore.

The next two books will be about others in this "universe" that I've created. Loving Her will be Dylan's story. It starts off right where the epilogue ended with Dylan going to college. I know a lot of people like Dylan's character, so I hope you will want to read his story.

At this time, I will not talk about what Hard To Love is about. But I will say that that story will probably give Amy and Tyler's perspective more often than Loving Her will. I'm planning on starting with Loving Her right away, and then I'll start Hard To Love right after that. I don't think these stories will be as long.

I know it's gunna be different and weird to have this series continue with it not being about Tyler and Amy, but I hope you will all stick around for the rest of the series. I hope to still receive your love and support with my writing. :)