Chapter 5

Amy's POV

"Amy, you're stealing my son away from me again," Jackie says as Paul takes out the last suitcase from the trunk of the car that's parked in front of the airport.

"Don't worry, mom. I'll come visit you more this year," Tyler says, pulling Jackie in for a hug.

"You better, or else I'll fly out to Dallas, and drag your butt back home," she threatens.

Tyler chuckles. "I'll miss you, mom."

"I'll miss you too," Jackie says, kissing Tyler's cheek.

Jackie lets go of Tyler, and Tyler starts to hug and say goodbye to his sisters. As he does that, I give Paul a quick hug and tell him goodbye. Then Jackie grabs me for a hug. She squeezes me tightly, and I almost feel suffocated. I quietly laugh at the memory of my mom always hugging me too tightly when she didn't want me to leave the house.

"Take care of my son," Jackie tells me.

"I will," I say, rubbing her back.

"And feel free to come visit anytime that you want," she adds. "You're a part of this family now, and our home is your home."

"I'll try to come back with Tyler whenever I can," I tell her. "Maybe I'll bring Dylan too."

"You can bring your dad too, and we can have a nice, big family dinner. Maybe you can come for Thanksgiving or Christmas."

"Ya, I'd like that," I say with a smile.

Jackie gives me one final squeeze, and then lets go of me. I give Cassidy and Candace a hug, and they promise to text me as much as possible. After all the time that we've spent together here in Brampton, they really have become like my sisters. I finally have the little sisters that I never knew I wanted until I met Candace and Cassidy.

Tyler says goodbye to his dad, and then grabs the trolley that has our luggage on it. He turns around, waving back one final time at his family. I wave back as well, and follow behind Tyler into the airport. We go through the usual airport routine that we always go through, and eventually we end up at our gate. There's still a few minutes until boarding, so Tyler goes to grab us both some coffee.

When Tyler comes back to me with the two coffees in his hands, he gets stopped by a group of girls. They swarm around him like a pack of hyenas, and I quietly laugh at the scared look on Tyler's face. I can hear them giggling from where I'm sitting as they each take a photo with Tyler. Tyler seems happy to take photos with them, but he continuously looks back towards me.

One of the girls pulls Tyler in really close to her body, and at the last second, she turns her head to kiss his cheek. Tyler's eyes widen, and I watch Tyler as he nervously laughs. He quickly takes photos with the final few girls, and then hurries away from them. The girls continue to giggle as they look through their photos while also watching Tyler walk away from them.

"Sorry about that," Tyler says, handing me my coffee as he sits down next to me. "I wasn't expecting her to kiss me. Fans usually know the boundaries."

"It's fine," I mumble.

"Are you jealous?," Tyler asks with a smirk.

"No," I scoff.

"Are you sure? Because you seem a little tense, and your face looks a little red from anger. I think you're jealous," he teases.

"Why would I be jealous of her when I can do this.."

I quickly put down my coffee, and grab Tyler's face with both of my hands. I crash my lips onto his, and passionately kiss him. Tyler puts his hand on my neck as I tangle my hand into his hair. Tyler smiles into the kiss, and I take that as my opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. When I finally pull away from his lips, we're both out of breath.