Chapter 18

Tyler's POV

I miss hanging out with Amy everyday. It's been a little easier since I've been on the road for hockey, but I still miss her. At least before when I was on the road, Amy would FaceTime me. But now I don't even get to see Amy's face. I still see Dylan though because I FaceTime him through Jerard's phone. Dylan gives me updates on Amy.

Dylan tells me that Amy has just been at home for the most part. She goes out sometimes to explore the city with Jerard and Dylan. But otherwise she spends her time at home. She still doesn't remember anything. She's still going to the hospital to work with the doctors, but there has been no improvement. Amy told the doctors about hearing things, but they don't know what's causing that. But they have high hopes that it's a good sign.

I'm glad that this road trip is over with now. I'm happy to go back to Dallas, and try to spend more time with Amy. I want to take her out to different places to try to trigger some memories. And if that doesn't work then I at least want her to gain some interest in me again. If she never gains her memory back, then I at least want to make her fall in love with me again.

"Ty, you ok?," Jamie asks, nudging me while we're sitting on the plane.

"Ya, why?," I say, turning to face him.

"You've just been staring at the back of Demers head for almost fifteen minutes," he tells me.

"You like my hair, Ty?," Demers teases, turning around in his seat.

"Ya, it looks beautiful today," I joke with a chuckle.

"It looks beautiful everyday," he remarks.

"But seriously, why were you staring at his head?," Jamie questions.

"I guess I just zoned out," I say, shrugging.

"Thinking about Amy?," Cody asks, turning around as well in his seat that's next to Demers.

"Ya, I just miss her so much even though she has no idea who I am."

"I miss her too," Demers says. "I miss her annoying, but funny texts."

"Drea is a wreck without Amy," Jamie adds. "She's slowly starting to become more insane than she already was."

"We still haven't had that party for Amy," Cody points out. "Maybe we could still have one, and that way we can all see Amy again."

"Being around us could also trigger a memory or something," Demers says.

"No offence guys, but being around me doesn't even trigger a memory for her. And Amy and I have hundreds of amazing memories together," I say with a sigh.

"But maybe having all of us around her could at least trigger one memory," Jamie tells me.

"I just think that having a party right now is not a good idea. She's not even fully comfortable with hanging out with me, so I don't think she's ready to hangout with everyone."

"So when you think that she's ready, then we can have one?," Demers questions.

"Sure. When Amy seems more comfortable and like herself, I'll let you know and then you can start planning your party," I tell him.

"Ok, it's gunna be awesome," he says with a smile, turning back around.

"Are you gunna go see Amy when we land?," Jamie asks as Cody turns back around as well.

"I'm gunna go home first, and shower, eat, and see the dogs. Then I'll probably go see her," I say.

"She really isn't comfortable with you yet?," he questions. "You guys got along so well so quickly when you guys first met."