Chapter 34

Amy's POV

Tyler's taking me out to a party tonight. It's being thrown at Jamie and Drea's place. The guys are celebrating the end of the season. Their last game was last night, and of course they won. Their home record has been amazing this season. They finished first in the league, and racked up a lot of points. The guys all feel like they deserve to celebrate, and I agree. They worked hard, and that deserves a reward.

"Tyler, zip me up," I order as he watches me change.

"I would prefer to take the dress off of you though," he says with a smirk.

"Later," I tell him. "But for now, zip me up."

"Well I'm not getting up, so you bring that sweet ass over here."

I roll my eyes, chuckling as I walk over to Tyler. I stand in front of him, and he gestures with his finger for me to turn around while he smirks. I turn so that my back is towards him. Tyler puts his hands on my hips, pulling me closer towards him. He moves one hand away from my waist, and pulls the zipper up the dress. I look down as the pastel pink dress tightens around my body as Tyler moves the zipper higher up my back.

Once the zipper is all the way up, Tyler puts his hand back on my hip. I move to take a step forward, but he just pulls me back. Tyler pulls me down to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around me. He lies back down on the bed with me on top of him, my back pushing up against his chest. Tyler slides out a bit from underneath me, so that he can lie next to me. But he keeps his arm under my body as he turns to face me.

"Let's not go to the party," Tyler says.

"And disappoint the guys and Drea? Not happening," I remark.

"They can survive one party without us," he whines, burying his face into my neck.

"I think Drea won't be able to survive without me," I say with a chuckle. "Or Jason."

"Well they're gunna have to because we're not going anywhere tonight," he tells me, moving his body up on top of me.

"Get off, fatty. You're crushing me," I exclaim.

"I'm not getting off of you. You're gunna stay trapped under me, and we're gunna spend all night like this," Tyler says, kissing my neck.

"But you're gunna flatten me into a pancake if you don't get off of me."

"I'm not that fat," he pouts.

"I don't know. You're getting a bit on the chunky side," I tease.

"Take that back," he warns, moving away from my neck and looking right at me.

I chuckle. "Or what?"

"Or I'll tickle you to death," he threatens.

"I don't think that's possible," I tell him.

"Are you willing to risk it and find out?," he questions.

"I'm not afraid of you. Not with those cute dimples," I say, poking his cheek which makes him smile.

"Curses, you've found my only weakness."

"Did you really just say 'curses'?," I ask, laughing harder.

"Yes because you found my kryptonite. It makes me weak when you poke my cheeks like that," he tells me.

"I thought your kryptonite would be my eyes," I say.

"Ya, those are killer too. They always make me weak in the knees."

"It could also be my smile," I add.