Chapter 35

Tyler's POV

I hear a loud beeping which wakes me up from my sleep. I blindly reach over while lying on my stomach, and turn off the alarm. Shit, I have practice today. At least I didn't drink last night. The guys that did drink last night are going to be extremely annoyed and sluggish today during practice. Honestly, I don't know whose idea it was to have a party the night before a morning practice. It was probably Demers though.

I turn my head to the other side, rubbing my fingers over my eyes. I slowly start to open my eyes, and I immediately see Amy's brown hair. It surprises me at first, but then I remember that she got her memory back. She's not gunna leave me during the night anymore. I can wake up everyday next to the most beautiful girl in the world. I can kiss her, and say good morning to her. I can start everyday off by seeing the girl I love.

I wrap my arm around Amy's waist, moving myself up to rest my head on her back. I kiss her shoulder as I run my hand up her bare spine. I hear Amy let out a slight groan. She slowly turns her head in my direction. I move off of her back, resting my head onto the pillow while still keeping my arm around her naked body. I give Amy an Eskimo kiss, and she giggles as she places her hand on my cheek. She opens her eyes, staring into mine as she smiles.

"Good morning, princess," I say.

"Fuck, I've missed waking up to your morning voice," she tells me with a chuckle.

"I've just missed waking up next to you."

"Well I'm not leaving you anymore. You'll always get to wake up next to me," Amy says.

"Promise?," I question.

"I promise."

"I don't want to go to practice today. I just want to stay here with you," I pout.

"Go to practice," she tells me. "You have to get ready for the playoffs. The Preds will be a tough team to beat."

"What? You don't have faith in us?," I question.

"I do, but if you want me to come to your games you have to go to your practices," she says.

"You're seriously giving me an ultimatum?," I remark.

"Yes. Either you go to practice or I don't come to your games," Amy threatens. "And you and I both know that you need your good luck charm at your games."

"You suck," I groan.

"I'm just being a good girlfriend," she tells me. "I want to see you win, so you need to practice. Practice makes perfect."

"I'm already perfect," I say with a smirk.

She chuckles. "Just go to practice."

"Fine," I say, sighing. "But you better be here when I get back."

"I'm not planning on going anywhere."

Amy closes her eyes, and cuddles against the pillow. I quietly laugh as I watch her. She has a small smile on her face, and she looks so peaceful as she lies there. I gently kiss her shoulder, and I lean up to kiss her forehead in the same way. I take one last look at Amy's face before getting up from the bed. I stand there for a few seconds as I watch her. I can see Amy's entire back as the sheets are only around her bottom half. The silk sheets are tight around her ass.

"Go take a shower," Amy mumbles through the pillow.

"Ok, I'm going," I say with a chuckle.

I take an extra second to admire Amy, and then I finally start heading towards the washroom. I don't bother to put any clothes on as I walk through my room. There's no point to it because I'll just be stripping down again to take a shower. I close the door behind me as I enter the washroom. I step into the shower first, and start washing my body. I was sweating a lot last night. I just couldn't stop with Amy. I'm not even sure how many times we went at it because it was just so much.