Chapter 21

Tyler's POV

I feel like I have my Amy back, but at the same time I don't. We hangout a lot more now ever since that day I took her around the city. We have awkward moments sometimes, but for the most part it feels the same. Amy laughs at my jokes. She hugs me, and cuddles with me. She doesn't pull away when I hold her hand. She kisses me back when I kiss her, and she kisses me on her own also.

Amy just doesn't say that she loves me. And whenever I say it to her, she tenses up. She's still afraid to fully be with me. She still refuses to accept what we had. And she still goes out on her own at night to whatever club or bar that she goes to. Jerard tells me that he hears Amy sneaking out at night, and then sneaking back in a few hours later. He has tried to stop her, but of course Amy doesn't listen to him.

It hurts to think about Amy being with other guys again. It feels like she's cheating on me, but I know that she's not. If Amy remembered me, she wouldn't be going out at night. She's only acting this way because she doesn't remember. And she keeps acting this way because she doesn't want to remember. She doesn't want to be mine again, so she chooses to be intimate with everyone but me.

I don't even care that much about the fact that Amy won't have sex with me. For me, it was never about the sex. Yes, the sex is great, but that's not what I cared about. All I ever cared about was being with Amy in every way possible. And I had that. I had her, and now I lost her. I miss falling asleep next to Amy, and waking up to her face. I miss my perfect, beautiful, dorky girlfriend.

I'm hoping to get a little bit of Amy back tonight. Demers is throwing another New Year's party at his place tonight, and he told me to bring Amy with me. Amy actually seems pretty excited to go. Although, I think she's just excited about going to a party, not about meeting everyone again. But everyone is just happy that Amy agreed to come tonight, especially Drea.

"You look cold," I say to Amy as we're sitting and watching Dylan's game.

"Ya, I didn't think that it would be this cold in here," she says while shivering.

"Well what did you expect?," Brenda remarks. "For it to be a sauna? It's a hockey rink."

"I'm getting really tired of your sass, grandma," Amy says.

"No, you're not. You love it," Brenda says. "Everyone loves me."

"Well I can't wait for my room to stop smelling like weed when you leave," Amy tells her.

"Girl, you're gunna miss that smell and the grandma that comes with it."

"Well even if Amy doesn't miss you, I will," I say to Brenda, giving her a smile.

"This is why you're my favourite," she tells me, pinching my cheek.

I chuckle. "Are you sure it's not the abs?"

"The abs, and that sweet ass of yours is just a bonus."

"You guys are so weird together," Amy says with a chuckle.

"Are you jealous of our bond, Amelia?," I tease.

"No, I think that you and I have a good enough bond," she tells me, smiling at me.

"I agree," I say with a smirk, leaning in to give Amy a quick kiss.

"Oh, get a room," Brenda remarks.

I laugh, looking back out on the ice to watch the game. Dylan's team is leading by 4-2, and Dylan had one of those goals. When he scored, we cheered so loudly that everyone was looking at us. Well looking at us more than they already were. Whenever I come to one of Dylan's games, people stare at me. It's a little annoying, but I don't care. I'm here to support Dylan, and seeing the smile on his face after he scored makes it all worth while.