Chapter 23

Amy's POV

I'm getting really tired of these visits to the hospital. I'm still working with the doctors on those stupid memory exercises, but clearly nothing has helped. I've been coming to the hospital less and less now since nothing has been helping. The doctors want me to keep coming in regularly, but I don't see the point in it. If I was going to get my memory back, I should've already. It's been over a month.

I'm glad that today is the last time that I'm coming in for a while. Tyler, Dylan, and I are leaving for Los Angeles soon for the All Star Game. I'm excited about going to LA. I've always wanted to go. I want to run into a celebrity. Although, I guess I'll technically be with a celebrity since Tyler is a professional athlete. But it would be so cool to run into Leonardo DiCaprio or someone else really famous.

When I'm done working with Doctor Allen for our scheduled appointment time, he tells me that I have to go to the front desk to fill out some forms. The forms basically say that I will agree to work on some memory exercises on my own during our trip. I don't really want to do them, but I know that Tyler will make me. Honestly, if it wasn't for Tyler, I wouldn't be trying at all to get my memory back.

Not having my memory doesn't really effect me. The only downside is that I can't be a pharmacist because of my amnesia. Although Terrance did point out that if I never regain my memory that I can retake my final year of becoming a pharmacist. And he said that he'd help me learn everything. In my time of hanging out with Terrance, I've learned that he's a genius, so I'll take his help if he's offering.

I actually hangout with Terrance quite a bit now. I try to balance out my time between him and Tyler, since I still do enjoy hanging out with Tyler as well. When Terrance and I hangout, we usually go out somewhere to eat or we go to the movies. A lot of times we just stay at his place though. Sometimes we play video games, sometimes we watch movies, and sometimes we just make out. But it really doesn't matter what we do, I just enjoy hanging out with him.

Terrance is a really nice guy, and his parents are really nice too. Despite whatever happened between Terrance and I, Julie and Ian have been very kind towards me. I can tell that they're a little skeptical about me being back, but Terrance tells me not to worry about it so I try not to. I just focus on the fact that Terrance is nice, funny, smart, cute, and pretty innocent. He may be confident now, but there's still an innocence to him that I like.

I know that Tyler doesn't like it when I hangout with Terrance, which makes sense. But I don't want to stop spending time with Terrance. I also don't want to stop spending time with Tyler. I have a lot of fun with Tyler when we hangout, and he's also really nice too. He's not smart like Terrance, but Terrance isn't as romantic as Tyler. They're both similar, but also very different at the same time. But I enjoy being around them both.

However, despite the fact that I like spending time with both of them, I make time for me to go out by myself. I still sneak out at night sometimes to go out to clubs and bars. I meet a lot of guys, but I'm a bit more selective here in Dallas than I was in Oklahoma. Maybe it's because there has been a bit of a standard that has been set by the way that Tyler and Terrance treat me. After you get sweet guys, you don't want to go back to hooking up with jerks.

While I'm filling out the papers at the front desk, I feel like someone is watching me. When I look up from the clipboard, I see a man standing a few steps away from me. He has a white coat on like the other doctors. He's in scrubs, and he has a stethoscope around his neck. He has really defined features, including a perfect jawline and piercing blue eyes. His facial hair is perfectly trimmed. He looks a bit older than me, but he's still extremely attractive. He's the hottest doctor that I've ever seen.

The doctor smiles at me, and he has a really white and perfectly aligned set of teeth. I can't help but smile back at him, and I can feel that my cheeks are blushing. I look back down at my papers again, filling out whatever was left to fill out. As I'm handing the papers back to the lady at the desk, the hot doctor starts to walk towards me. For some reason, it makes me feel nervous to have him approach me. His looks are a little intimidating.