Chapter 25

Amy's POV

I hear my phone vibrating on the bedside table. I groan from having my sleep interrupted. I'm so tired because Drea and I stayed up late last night. We ate a whole bunch of deserts, and just talked all night. We started off talking about Tyler and I, and then switched over to her and Jamie. Eventually, we were talking about random things until we both couldn't keep our eyes open.

I roll over, picking up my phone. "Hello?"

"Good morning, beautiful," Terrance says on the other end of the line.

"Why are you calling?," I whine. "You interrupted my sleep."

"Well you interrupted my sleep too by showing up in my dreams."

"Aww," I say with a chuckle while blushing. "I guess I can't be mad at you then."

"You can never be mad at me, babe," Terrance says, and I can tell that he's smirking.

"Ya, ya," I say, smiling while rolling my eyes. "You still haven't told me why you called though."

"Like I said, I dreamt about you. So when I woke up from that dream, I just felt like I had to call you and check up on you," he tells me.

"Well there's nothing to really check up on. I just woke up."

"Aren't you guys going to Disneyland today?," he questions.

"Oh shit, ya," I exclaim, sitting up in bed. "I should start getting ready for that."

"You should FaceTime me, so that I can watch you get ready."

I laugh. "Not happening, pervert."

"You're breaking my heart, Amy," he says, trying to sound sad.

"You don't need to see me changing on your phone because I'll be back in Dallas soon, and then you can see the real thing," I tell him.

"You better put on a little strip tease for me," Terrance says.

*"Only if you strip for me."*

"I'll do whatever you want. But uhh I really have to go now," I say.

He sighs. "Ok bye. Have fun."

"I will. Bye."

I end the call, and place my phone back onto the bedside table. I start to stretch out my arms, looking at the empty place on the bed next to me. I guess Drea already got ready, and left to go see the guys. I don't know how she could've woken up already if I'm so exhausted from last night. I let out a yawn as I get out of the bed. I grab some clothes from my suitcase, and then head to the washroom to shower.

I step into the shower, quickly washing myself. When I step back out, I wrap a towel around my body. I stand in front of the sink with the towel wrapped around my body while I brush my teeth. I use the hair dryer in the hotel room and once my hair is dried, I start putting on my clothes. After my clothes are on, I do my hair and makeup. I spray on a little bit of perfume, and then I leave the washroom. I put on some shoes that are comfortable enough to walk around in, and then I leave the room after grabbing my phone.

I walk down the hall, going to the boys' room. I knock on the door, and wait for it to open. When no one answers, I knock again, a little louder this time. A couple of seconds later, I hear someone hustling on the other side of the door. I take a step back as the door opens. In front of me stands Tyler who is leaning against the door. He's shirtless, and he has a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist. He looks at me with a smile on his face as he runs his hand through his wet hair.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you knocking. I was just getting out of the shower," Tyler tells me.

"Clearly," I mumble, scanning my eyes over his abs and tattoos.