Chapter 13

Tyler's POV

I spent the whole day yesterday trying to make things up to Amy. I know that she said that she forgave me, but I also know that seeing that photo made her upset. Especially after I had lectured her about dressing appropriately so that guys wouldn't hit on her. While she was being loyal, besides her little revenge with the bartender, I had another girl on me.

I don't even know how or why I posted that photo of me with those girls, or who took it for me. A lot of what happened at the bachelor party is a blur to me. But I do remember allowing a stripper to give me a lap dance, and I remember drinking as if my life depended on it. I remember not even thinking about how hurt Amy would be if she saw me the way that I was.

So yesterday was my day to make it up to her. I woke up in Amy's bed before her, so I decided to make her breakfast in bed. I woke her up with sweet kisses, and then gave her the food that I made. We both ate in her bed, and then Amy got up to go brush and shower. I decided to join her, but I didn't try anything with her. I just held her from behind in the shower, kissing her neck as the water ran down our bodies.

When we finished up in the washroom, I invited Amy back to my place. She quickly got ready, and I put my shirt from the night before back on. Then we went back to my place. I left it up to Amy to decide on what we should do, and she chose to watch movies. She cuddled up into my chest as we watched whatever movie Amy chose. In between movies, I ordered us some pizza for lunch, making sure to get all of Amy's favourite toppings.

The dogs sat with us the whole time, and were starting to get restless, so we took them out for a walk. I'm glad that we did that because Marshall worked his magic, and easily lightened Amy's mood. Her smile never left her face as we took the dogs to a park, and she played with them. After our walk, we went back to my place. It was a little cold outside, so I made us both some hot chocolate.

We watched another movie, and then I decided to make us dinner. Amy tried to help me, but she just ended up watching from her usual position of sitting on the counter. I made us something special and elegant, hoping that I could use my cooking skills to warm up to Amy. I set up the table with candles and wine, trying to make things as romantic as I could.

After our candlelight dinner, I grabbed some blankets and I took Amy out onto the roof of the building. Amy and I come up here sometimes to relax and she enjoys it up here, so I thought that last night wouldn't be any different and I was right. Amy rested her head onto my shoulder as we looked up at the night sky. I pointed out all the stars to Amy that were no where near as beautiful as her, which earned me a smile from Amy.

At the end of the night, Amy decided to sleepover. She had her head on my chest as we both laid in bed, but neither of us could fall asleep. So we started talking about nothing and everything all at the same time. As much as I love to do other things with Amy in bed, simple moments like this are something that I cherish. I love just talking to Amy, and listening to the things that she has to say. I love gaining insight into her mind.

That's how we fell asleep. Just lying in bed together in each other's arms while talking. When I woke up this morning, Amy was gone. She left a note on my bedside table, saying that she had to leave to get things ready for the wedding that's today. I had almost forgotten that the wedding is today. Today, I get to watch my best friend marry his true love.

I slowly get out of bed, not feeling motivated to get up, but knowing that I have to. I know that there are things that I need to do today. Jamie asked me and some of the other guys to come help set some things up in the reception hall. I know I'm not the best man, but I still don't want to let Jamie down. He's only gunna get married once in his life, and I want him to have the perfect wedding.