Chapter 31

Amy's POV

"Why are we going out tonight?," I ask as Tyler follows me upstairs to my room.

"The guys just wanted to go out," Tyler tells me.

"By guys you mean Jason, right?," I say with a chuckle.

He laughs as well. "Pretty much. Demers has been badgering us all about going out."

"But there's no special reason to it?"

"No. It's just a random fun night," Tyler says, walking behind me into my room.

"Is Drea gunna be there?," I ask him as he sits down on my bed.

"Ya, I'm pretty sure," he tells me.

"Ok, good. I don't want to be the only girl there," I say.

"I'm sure there will be other girls there. It is a club," he remarks.

"Other girls that you can grind with?," I mumble, turning around to look through my closet.

Tyler sighs. "That was a one time thing. I'm not gunna get drunk like that again. The only girl I'm gunna be dancing with tonight is you."

"You're a shitty dancer," I tease with a chuckle.

"Well you're no ballerina either."

"I'm better than you though," I point out.

"Wow, finally someone is better than me at something," he says, laughing.

"How does it feel to not be the best for once?," I question.

"I'm used to being first, but I guess if I have to come in second, I wouldn't mind losing to you. At least the view from behind is nice."

I turn around to look back at Tyler. As I turn my body, Tyler's eyes shift up to look at my face. I blush because he was clearly looking at my ass. Tyler's cheeks are a little pink as he bites his bottom lip. I turn back around to look through my closet again, and Tyler whistles at me. I quickly turn to face him again, giving him a bit of a glare. Tyler purses his lips together to hide his smile.

"I know that was you," I state.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he says, lifting his hands up in surrender. "It wasn't me."

"Then who was it?," I question.

"It was the bear," Tyler says, pointing at the big teddy bear sitting in the corner.

"The teddy bear whistled at me?," I say with a chuckle.

"Yupp. And I don't blame him," he tells me, giving me a wink.

I roll my eyes, turning back around and again Tyler whistles. "Ok get out of my room, pervert."

"But it wasn't me. It was the bear," he defends.

"Then take him with you," I tell him.

"I wanted to help you choose your outfit though," Tyler says.

"I guess it's gunna be a surprise now."

"Stupid bear got me in trouble," he mumbles, getting up from the bed.

I giggle as I watch Tyler go to the corner of my room. He picks up the teddy bear, and carries it in his arms. Tyler starts to walk towards the door to leave my room. As he walks, he lifts up the teddy bear in front of his face. The teddy looks at me, and Tyler whistles from behind it. I laugh harder, shaking my head at how childish Tyler is. I hear him laugh as well as he walks out of my room.