Author's Note

Ok so after looking for a long time, I think I've finally found a girl that closely resembles what I imagine when I think of Amy. The girl's name is Emily Rudd, and she is absolutely beautiful. For more photos other than the ones that I have here, just google her or check out her Instagram (@emilysteaparty).

Emily has the innocent face, eyes, and hair (when it's long) that I imagine for Amy. The only difference between Emily and Amy is their bodies. Amy has a curvy body with big boobs and a big butt, unlike Emily who is more slender with a smaller chest. But other than that, she is what I imagine as Amy.

Honestly, it doesn't matter what you imagine Amy as. But for those of you who are curious as to what I imagine or have trouble imagining Amy, then maybe this will help you out. And I'll just recap again all the other characters with "faces" from How To Love:

Terrance - Dylan O'Brien
Jerard - Matthew Fox
Mr. Collins - Matt Bomer
Dylan - Evan Brinkman
Karen - Kate Hudson
Brenda - Melissa McBride
Drea - Instagram user @snowybenn

So ya, that's just a recap of the characters. Like I said, those are the characters from How To Love, and me listing them now doesn't mean that they are in Loving You. And as I add characters to this story, I'll do "face reveals" at the end of those chapters.

But anyways, that's all for now. I hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far. I know that updates are a little slow, but I'm just busy with school. I hope that you guys can understand that, and won't grow to be too impatient with me. :)