Chapter 46

Amy's POV

Tyler's leaving tomorrow. He's gunna be gone for around two weeks. He's leaving to go to the Biosteel Camp, and also to go record some promotional stuff for the company. He seems really excited about it. I know Tyler likes to hangout with the Biosteel boys, and he loves seeing Michael. He also hasn't gotten a real proper workout all summer. He has just been so busy doing other things.

For the past two days, Tyler and I haven't left his apartment once. I even called in sick one day at work just to stay here. Tyler won't let me leave, and I don't want to leave. He's gunna be gone for two weeks. It'll be the end of summer by the time he gets back. He'll have to really start training then, so I'll be seeing him less than usual. We're trying to make the most of our time together while we're both still not busy.

We've mostly just stayed in Tyler's bed these past two days. Sometimes we would go into his games room or we'd watch a movie or play with the dogs or Tyler would cook. But majority of our time has been spent in bed. We even ordered pizza and Chinese food once, and ate it in bed. But mainly what we've been doing in bed is having sex. And we talk a lot too, but mostly just sex. We want to fuck as much as we can while we're still together.

I feel bad for the people in Tyler's building because they have to listen to us. The bed is constantly rocking, and Tyler has me screaming through orgasm after orgasm. I'm clearly the louder one, but Tyler can be pretty loud too. Especially when we don't feel like using a condom. For the most part, we use one, but when we don't, Tyler is a lot louder. He definitely enjoys it more, and I can't say that I disagree.

Right now, Tyler is still sleeping after a very tiring night for the two of us. I've been up for a while now, but I don't want to wake Tyler up. I know it's his last day here and I want to make the most of it, but I also want Tyler to rest. He looks so peaceful as he sleeps, and I can tell that his body is in desperate need for proper sleep which is something that Tyler hasn't gotten in a while. So I've just been running my hand through his hair while watching him sleep.

As each minute goes by, I've been slowly inching my way closer and closer to Tyler. I only stop moving when the tips of our noses are virtually touching. I can feel the air escaping past Tyler's lips as he lightly snores. I quietly giggle at the way his nose scrunches up as he snores. I can't help myself but to place a kiss on Tyler's nose. He's just too adorable to resist. As I move my lips away and lean back, I see that Tyler's eyes are open and he's staring at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," I whisper. "Go back to sleep."

"What time is it?," he asks, his voice raspy like it is every morning.

"It's almost three," I tell him.

"What?," he exclaims, his eyes widening. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because you looked like you needed the sleep. Plus you just look so cute when you're sleeping."

"But Amy, it's my last day here. We should be enjoying it," Tyler says, putting a hand on my cheek.

"Well we can start enjoying it now," I mumble, giving him a kiss.

"As much as I would love to start enjoying it like that right now, I actually had something planned for today," he tells me, leaning away from me.

I chuckle. "I should've known that you would've planned something."

"I just have to spoil my girl before I leave."

"Well what are we doing?," I ask as Tyler sits up in bed.

"First, we're gunna go take a nice relaxing bath together with bubbles and candles," he says, getting out of bed. "So I'm gunna go get that ready. I'll come get you when I'm done."