Author's Note

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a quick little author's note to let you guys know about future updates.

So as some of you may or may not know from my Instagram (@kneel.before.saad), I have started university. It's my first year which is exciting and scary at the same time. With university starting, updates will be slower. I won't have as much time to write because school will be my first priority. And I'm so sorry about this, but I'm sure you all will understand.

Some of you might have also been wondering why there wasn't that many updates during summer. Well I had a lot of weddings going on. My sister got married, and so did my cousin. I also had out of town relatives here that I was spending time with. I was also busy painting the house. So I just had a busy summer, and didn't get much time to write. I'm sorry about that, but I wrote as much as I could.

Anyways, that's all I really have to say. I just wanted to let you guys know about slow updates in the future just so you guys don't get too impatient. I promise to write whenever I have time. And also I just thought I'd let you know that I'm fairly confident that Loving You will be longer than How To Love. So even though updates will be slow, at least there's still lots left to this story. :)