Chapter 70

Amy's POV

I look at the guy sleeping next to me. Then I look at the clock on the bedside table. It says 2:00. Damn, we've been asleep for most of the day. We've wasted our day doing nothing, but there's still no where else I'd rather be. There's no place better than right here with the man I love. There's no one better than Tyler.

"Tyler, wake up," I say, gently shaking him.

"Why? Are you in labour?," he exclaims, quickly sitting up in bed.

I chuckle at his reaction. "No. This bun is still in the oven."

"Well then I'm going back to sleep," Tyler mumbles, slumping back against his pillow.

"It's two in the afternoon," I remark, pulling the sheets off of him. "You have a game today. It's time to wake up."

"The game isn't till tonight though."

"But we also need to go see Layla at four," I tell him.

"Go by yourself," he says.

"You want a five day late pregnant woman to go drive somewhere by herself?," I question.

"Take Cassidy or Candace with you," he suggests.

"Stop being such a lazy ass," I scoff, giving his ass a hard slap. "You've slept enough. Now get up, brush your teeth, take a shower, and get dressed."

Tyler chuckles, opening one eye to look at me. "You're gunna be such a great mom."

"Thank you," I say, giving him a smile. "But seriously Tyler, get out of bed. It's just gunna be a quick trip to Layla's office so she can do a quick checkup to make sure everything is ok still."

"Can we get something to eat after?," he asks.

"Sure. What did you have in mind?"

"A beautiful brunette with gorgeous blue eyes," Tyler tells me with a smirk. "I wouldn't mind having her for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

"You need a cold shower," I say, laughing as I hit Tyler with a pillow.

"Only if you'll join me."

I giggle. "Stop wasting time, and get up."

"I want a kiss first," he says, giving me a smug grin.

I roll my eyes at how childish he is, but I also blush at how adorable he is. I lean down over Tyler, pressing my lips onto his. Tyler moves a hand into my hair, pulling me closer to him. He smiles against my lips as he kisses me back. My whole body tingles as I get goosebumps. I can't wait to wake up everyday of my life to Tyler's kisses.

"Get up now," I mumble against his lips as I break from the kiss.

Tyler groans, but finally gets out of bed. He heads over to the washroom, and I follow behind him. We both go to our own sinks, and brush our teeth. Then Tyler starts stripping out of his clothes to go into the shower. He turns on the water, and steps in. I watch him through the mirror.

I fight the temptation to join Tyler as much as I can. But watching the water run down his body, and his perfect ass clenched tightly like it's calling me over doesn't make it easy for me to resist. I take off my clothes as well, and carefully step into the shower with him. Tyler smirks, giving me a kiss as he makes room for me under the shower head.

Tyler and I both wash our own hair, but when it's time to wash my body, I need Tyler's help. It's always hard for me to wash my legs because of my stomach, so I just let Tyler do it for me. Tyler takes his time to lather up every part of my body with soap. He takes extra time with my stomach, having a quick little chat with the baby.