Bonus Chapter

Tyler's POV

I'm woken up by the feeling of someone climbing on top of me. I know the hands and feet are way too small to be Amy. I open my eyes, but Noah doesn't notice that I'm awake. I take the opportunity to catch him off guard. I quickly pick him up, holding him high in the air. The entire room fills with the sound of his laughter.

As I bring Noah back down to my chest, he continues to laugh as he grabs onto my shirt. I laugh as well, kissing the top of his head. Noah rolls off of me, and stands up on the bed. He looks at me as he starts to jump on the bed, still laughing as he has his fun. This little two year old is really full of a lot of energy this morning.

I sit up on the bed, reaching out to grab Noah. He falls onto my lap, and I start to tickle him. Noah laughs louder as he wiggles around in my hold. He kicks his feet around as he tries to break free. I let him go, and he rolls to the foot of the bed. He rests his cheek against the sheet as he looks at me while catching his breath as he stops laughing.

"Noah, where's mommy?," I ask, looking at the empty spot on the bed next to me. "Is she making breakfast?"

Noah shakes his head. "Mommy's with aunt Drea."

"Where did they go?," I question.

"Mommy said hair and makeup," he tells me.

At first I'm confused as to why they would go out to do their hair and makeup, but then realization quickly dawns on me. I don't know how it just slipped my mind this morning. Today's one of the most important days of my life. It's a day that I've been looking forward to for a long time.

"Noah, daddy and mommy are getting married today," I say with a smile.

He giggles. "I know."

"Are you excited?," I ask.

"Very excited," he tells me.

"Ya, me too."

"We can party," Noah exclaims, standing up on the bed again.

"Not yet though," I say, chuckling at his excitement. "First let's go eat some breakfast, and then we'll get ready."

"Lucky Charms," he shouts as he gets off the bed, and starts to run out of the room.

I get up, and chase after him. "Hold on, little man. Did you brush your teeth?"

"Ummm no," he mumbles.

"Go brush your teeth, and then you can have your cereal," I tell him.

Noah just nods, and heads to the washroom down the hall. He leaves the door open, and I see him climb up onto the step stool and grab his toothbrush. As Noah starts to brush his teeth, I turn back to our room to do the same. Once I'm done, I leave the room again. I head over to the stairs, and see Noah slowly making his way down as he clutches onto the rail.

I easily catch up to Noah, and I scoop him up into my arms. He giggles as I lift him up over my head, and place him on my shoulders. With a tight hold on Noah so he doesn't fall, I make my way into the kitchen. I find mom cooking in there. Dad is reading the newspaper at the table. They're all staying with us for the wedding.

"Morning," I say as I walk in, taking Noah off my shoulders and setting him down onto a chair.

"Grandma, Lucky Charms," Noah remarks.

"I'll pour you a bowl," I tell him.

"No, I want grandma," he pouts.

Mom chuckles as she looks at Noah. "Tyler, just watch the bacon."