Chapter 44

Tyler's POV

Amy and I flew into Victoria last night for Jamie's birthday today. Amy's usually really nervous on planes, but for some reason she was nothing but excited this time. Maybe because this trip is purely a vacation. She's not going there to watch me play a game. I also remember Amy saying one time that she has always wanted to see the Rocky Mountains. I'm pretty excited about taking her to go see them.

Even though Amy is excited about this trip, she's not too thrilled about tonight. Jamie made plans to go to a club with some of his friends in Victoria for his birthday, and some of the guys from the team are coming too. Since that night I hurt Amy and threw up in the bathroom, I've kept things under control. I only go to the parties I have to go to, and I stay within my limit. But I know Amy is worried about tonight.

"When are we gunna go sightseeing?," Amy asks as soon as I step out of the shower.

"You were seriously sitting here waiting for me to come out of the shower to ask me that?," I question with a chuckle as I grab a towel.

"Yes," she says, swinging her legs as she sits on the counter. "So when are we going?"

"You're very cute," I tell her, placing my hands on Amy's knees and standing in front of her.

"You're avoiding the question."

"Well if you want to see sights, I'm standing right in front of you," I say with a smirk. "Completely naked, might I add."

She chuckles. "Well that's not a new sight."

"But it's a sight worth seeing over and over again," I mumble, kissing Amy's neck between each word.

"I think I'd rather see the Rocky Mountains," Amy says.

"Well you've got mountains on your chest, and I can rock your world."

"Tyler, be serious," she whines. "When are we gunna go?"

I sigh. "Not today."

"Well then when?," she asks.

"Soon, babe," I say, kissing her cheek. "I promise to take you soon."

"So then what's the plan for today?"

"We're going to the club tonight for Jamie's birthday," I tell her.

"I know that, but what are we doing during the day?," she questions.

"Well I'm still naked," I say with a smirk, running my fingers up her thigh.

Amy giggles, wrapping her arms around my neck. "And what's your point?"

"We could have a lot of fun and kill some time if you join me in my naked state."

"You just showered though," she points out.

"So?," I question.

"I wouldn't want you to get all dirty," she whispers into my ear.

"I think I'll take the risk," I say with a chuckle.

I hook my hands under Amy's knees, pulling her to the edge of the counter. I start kissing down her neck, biting and sucking on the skin. Amy giggles as she tilts her head back. Clearly my beard is tickling her. As she laughs, I move my hands under her shirt. I unhook her bra, and slide my hands back out. Amy takes off her shirt, and lets her bra slide off her shoulders. I instantly cup one of her boobs, and suck on it.

I kiss up Amy's skin, pressing my lips onto hers. I'm aggressive with the kiss, feeling an intense desire for her. The blood rushes through my body, and I feel my dick getting harder as it brushes against the skin of Amy's knees. Amy slides a hand down my body, and wraps it around the shaft of my dick. I moan as she moves her hand along the length. She swipes her thumb over the tip, which has me hissing in pleasure.