Chapter 32

Tyler's POV

"Tyler, are you just gunna keep staring at me or are you gunna help me?," Amy asks, moving the balloon away from her lips.

"I like the first option," I say with a smirk.

"Well I don't. I'm starting to get out of breath. You blew up one balloon, and I did all the other ones," she complains.

"Hey, I put up the streamers, and set up the tables and chairs," I defend.

"I helped with the tables and chairs. Plus I also did the table cloths, and I put up the 'Happy Birthday' sign," she remarks.

"And I watched and gave encouragement," I tell her, giving her an innocent smile.

"Nice try. Blow up some balloons," Amy says, tossing a pack of balloons at me.

I sigh, opening the pack that had fallen onto my lap. I take out a balloon, and get up from the chair I was sitting on. I tug on the end of the balloon to stretch it out before blowing it up. As I blow up the balloon, I pace around the room. After I finish with the balloon, I hand it over to Amy. She tapes it up onto one of the walls of the room wherever she sees fit. I watch her as she does that, still walking around as I fill up more balloons.

There's music playing from Amy's phone. It's been on since we got here this morning to set up the room of the laser tag place for Dylan's birthday. Amy and I took on the job to set up the room. Jerard is bringing Dylan here when it's time for the party. There's still like two hours till the party. Which means there's still two hours of us being here, decorating the room. And two more hours of Amy dancing around to the music.

I laugh as I watch her do her silly little dance moves. Since there's no one else here but us, Amy feels no shame in the way she dances. I love seeing the playful and dorky side of her. While she's dancing, she drops the balloon that's in her hand. She walks over to pick it up, and bends down to get it. When she bends down, her ass presses up against her tights. The balloon that I'm blowing up, flies out of my mouth and zips around the room.

"Hey, you wasted a balloon," Amy scolds, standing up straight.

"Sorry, I just got distracted by the view," I explain, my mouth still slightly agape from looking at her ass.

Amy blushes, looking down at the balloon in her hand. I walk towards her, and she looks up at me. She takes a step back, but she runs right into a table. Amy drops the balloon from her hand as I place a hand on her hip. I pull her closer to my body, putting my other hand on her cheek. I give Amy a delicate kiss, but it quickly changes into something rougher. I press my body up against Amy as I start to kiss down her neck.

I haven't been able to keep my hands off of Amy since that night we went to the club. That was the first time I had been with her since the accident, and I just can't control myself anymore. I just feel a strong need for Amy whenever she's around. And I know she feels the same urgency. It feels just like before when we were friends with benefits. There's just an unspoken, raw connection between us. And the only way to satisfy the connection is to rip each other's clothes off, and go at each other like wild animals.

"Shit Tyler," Amy breathes out as I bite her skin while squeezing her boob.

"Fuck baby, I love when you say my name like that," I moan.

"No Tyler, that's not what I meant," she says, pushing on my shoulders to move me away.

"What's wrong?," I ask.

"I said 'shit Tyler' as in 'shit Tyler, we were supposed to pick up grandma from the airport'," Amy tells me.

"Shit, Brenda is gunna kill us," I say, stepping away from Amy and taking out my car keys.