Chapter 37

Amy's POV

I wake up to something tickling my ear. As I start to open my eyes, I realize that it's Tyler blowing into my ear as he sleeps next to me. I quietly chuckle, moving my head back a bit to stop the tickling. I bring my hand up, putting it into Tyler's hair. I smile as I watch him sleep. He always looks so peaceful and adorable when he sleeps. He always wants to be as close to me as possible while we sleep.

I notice a bit of chocolate smeared on his face. It must've gotten there last night. We spent all night watching movies in bed while eating popcorn, chips, and candy. Tyler made a healthy smoothie for himself in order to not feel like as much of a fatass. He made me a strawberry smoothie because he knows I hate the healthy ones. Tyler fell asleep during one of the movies, so I turned off the tv and joined him.

I lick my thumb, and rub off the chocolate on Tyler's face. He groans slightly in his sleep, but doesn't wake up. He moves his hand off my body, and turns around so that his back is towards me. Tyler spent all night last night without a shirt on, so his back muscles come into view. I gently rub my hands across his muscles, trying my best not to wake him. As much as he loves waking up next to me, he does get cranky sometimes if I wake him up.

I lean up a bit, and kiss Tyler's shoulder. Then I slowly start to move away from him. I move off of the bed, and quietly walk through the room to the washroom. I grab the toothbrush that I keep in there, and start to brush my teeth. I look at myself in the mirror, seeing that my hair is a mess. I have chocolate smeared on my shirt. Well actually it's Tyler's shirt. He gave me some clothes to wear so that I would be more comfortable while lying in bed.

I wipe off the chocolate as much as I can before I decide to just leave it. Tyler can wash it on his own later. That is if I give the shirt back to him. I leave the washroom, and see that Tyler is still asleep on the bed. I decide to go make some pancakes for us. Tyler only likes certain things that I make, and pancakes are one of them. I leave Tyler's room, and head to the kitchen.

I find Cash in there just lying on the ground. I bend down, and give him a quick kiss. Then I stand back up, and look through the kitchen for everything that I need for cooking. Tyler likes my chocolate chip pancakes the best, so I guess I'll make those. As I start to make the batter, Marshall walks into the kitchen. I chuckle as he wedges himself in between my legs. I go find my phone, and I start playing music in the kitchen while I quietly sing along as I cook.

"I thought I heard an angel singing," Tyler mumbles as he slowly walks into the kitchen.

"I'm making pancakes," I tell him with a smile.

"I see that," he says with a chuckle, rubbing his hands over his face. "Need any help?"

"No, I'm good. This is one of those times where you can just sit and look pretty while I cook," I joke.

"Rarely does that ever happen," he teases, propping himself up onto the counter by the stove.

While I'm flipping a pancake, Tyler leans over and kisses my cheek. Marshall barks at him, which makes me laugh. Tyler gives Marshall a bit of a glare, and stares at him while he gives me another kiss. Marshall growls a little, which makes Tyler laugh. He sticks his tongue out at Marshall, and then gives me a kiss on the lips. I giggle as I kiss him, but then I feel Marshall nudging my legs.

"You're making him jealous," I say while laughing.

"Good. Everyone should be jealous of us," Tyler remarks.

"But he's my little baby," I tell him, bending down to hug Marshall. "Don't upset him."

"Sometimes I think you love him more than me," Tyler pouts.