(90) Sent From Above.

Kinda angst. [Also Im super behind on requests, so I will try get them up for Wednesday then Next saturday; Thank you for all your patience and 29,000 reads!!! That's just crazy.]

It was a perfectly average day for Jack, wake up have coffee blacker than the 'authors' heart and then off to edit or make videos. So how come that when he went to bed he did not wake up in his cosy apartment that he'd gotten so used too. He didn't know. Yet when he woke up he was standing in front of a gate in which a man with red hair, bright wings and a clipboard in his hands that Jack was sure he was still in dreamland. The angel gazed at him and then to his clipboard, clearly confused. "Excuse me, sir? What is your name." His voice startled him, it was ridiculously smooth for an angel. "Its Jack or Sean. What is this place?" Jack was just as confused as the man in front of him. "Its heaven and you're not on the list. Are you sure you're dead?" It seemed like a stupid question to ask someone who was in heaven but rarely Mark would get someone who was not meant to be here, he never knew why or how it happened but it did. He would just send them through or to hell if this did happen however, for the man in front of him he was rather unsure. He'd seen sinners here before and the goodest of good but this man, he could not tell. 

"Am I sure Im dead?! No, not really." The man yelled, his accent obvious. "And I cannot decide what to do with you." Mark said all too calmly. "Send me back to earth would be nice." The man commented sarcastically and Mark nearly sent him straight to hell for that attitude. "I'll send you straight to hell with that attitude." Jack then slumped against the gate, trying to wrap his head around all this; he hoped he wake up soon. He sat there, leaning against the gate and admiring the angel beside him, it was on purpose he was trying to take everything in but it was kinda hard when a literal angel was standing beside you. The angel paced back and forth deciding what to do. He called on his angel friend by the name of Arin. Oh great, all angels were attractive and extremely distracting. Jack stood up and interrupted the angels conversation. "Arin thinks that, since you are cute, I should help you get back to earth." Mark said with a roll to his eyes. Arin smiled at Jack and walked off. "Listen, greenie. Im going to help you back to earth and then I hope you do some crazy bad shit to end up in hell." Jack nodded, if he had to deal with this snarky ass, stupidly attractive angel again he would rather go to hell.

-

"We have 72 hours to get you back into your body, otherwise you're here forever." The angel said, as calm as day. "And how does this work?" "You have to possess somebody close to you and just switch from body to body until you get yours back." The angel said, rolling his eyes in the process as if the situation was totally normal; Jack really hated how calm he was right now. "Ill have to come down to earth to make sure you do this right."

And soon, they were back on solid ground, were there was no golden gate but sadly a snarky angel and a guy looking for his body. They were at the Irish market, where a familar swede was picking out some patatoes. Jack gasped, Felix! So, he walked behind him and suddenly, the Irish-man was holding patatoes and felt really disoriantated, like he was in Felix's body. So, he took the patatoes and kept walking but the way he walked, he looked like some robot lifting its legs and putting them down again. "Dont draw attention to yourself, greenie." The red headed angel said laughing at how ridculous this guy looked.

"Don't call me that and its not like ive possessed someone before!" Jack expected to hear his irish drole but instead he got Felix's voice and it was pretty strange. Jack struggled to find his way to the apartment, but he managed and outside his door stood a man with flowers in his hand, perhaps an ex thought the angel. . And so then possessed the body of a hazel haired man, leaving Felix very confused as to why he was standing outside Jacks apartment beside a fellow Swede.

"Hey Robin, what are you doing here?" Robin. Mark didn't like that name. "I just came to see Jack and bring him some flowers." The man smiled casually. Hopefully Felix wouldnt suspect a thing. "Okay, well I better be getting back to the market!" The swede said, walking off trying to figure out how he got to the outside of Jacks door. Jack in the body of Robin, opened the door and began walking to where the green haired man fell asleep and did not wake up. There was his body, looking so peaceful.

"Go on then, greenie. Back to your body." Mark said, watching the man in front of him hesitate.

"Does that mean youll be going back to Heaven?" The man asked, an odd tone of sadness in his voice.

"Duh." Mark said, snarky as usual.

Jack, or Robin rather, took a deep sigh.

"How many hours?"

Mark checked his watch, the cogs in his brain working.

"66 Hours."

"Before I return to my actual body, can I show you around earth a little before you go?"

The angel hesitated, he shouldnt get attached.

"...Fine. You have 2 days and a bit." The angel laughed as Jack-Robin put the flowers down and walked out the apartment, the red headed man beside him as usual. It was the evening, the sun setting and it becoming cold due to the Irish winter. It felt weird going on a date? with an angel, when you were in your friends body.

Weirdest sentence ever.

They walked into the night above the stars; maybe the angel wasnt so bad.

The days came and went, they visited the carnival together, "Robin" having to sneak around corners so he could talk to Mark out of the way so no one would think he was a complete maniac. At the cinema where Mark would knock the popcorn from Jacks hands and he'd recieve odd looks from the people a few seats down from him. It wasnt until now, when Jack stood in front of his body that the reality hit him.

He hadnt had company like Marks in a long time; He hasnt laughed that hard in months. He didnt want Mark to go now but if you had asked him at the beginning of this story, he'd say he couldnt wait to be back and away from this angel.

"You cant stay?" Robin asked, sadness echoing in his voice.

Mark seemed shocked by this, he had had a good time but he was expecting Jack to hop back into his body as soon as he could.

"Heaven needs me." Mark said, in his head it sounded like he was a cool guy putting on shades and dramatically walking away but aloud it just sounded a little sad.

Robin just gave a simple nod, and then Jack was back in his body; his blue irises opening with tears in them. The angel was gone and Robin was rather confused as anyone would be.

Ever since then, Arin the angel saw Mark glimpsing down at the earth every now and then and Mark would brush it off as nothing.

Heaven felt empty without Jack.

Years later, when Mark had gotten on with his job and stopped looking down at earth a green haired man was next in line to be put into heaven or banished to hell. Mark looked up expecting some punk dude or a character from Overwatch but instead he gazed upon blue eyes and a 'sorry' smile.

"Not you again, Whats happened this time." Mark asked half jokingly and half delighted to see a familiar and loving face.

"I'm here on purpose this time."