(82) Christmas Miracle.

Back with another Christmas one shot! May start working on a 'The Last Guardian' themed one too. Only one more Christmas one-shot after this, then back to requests and such! Also, special thanks to those who were able to make the card game. There will be another one after the new year. Another Thank you for 21K reads, much love!

It was Christmas eve, snow slightly coated the Irish ground. It was freezing out there and Jack was happy to be indoors, warm and cosy. He was baking cookies and was listening to classic Christmas songs, he nearly burnt the cookies due to the fact he was sassily singing to "All I want for Christmas is you." Mark was out grabbing a view last bits and bob's for Christmas. This time of year was Jacks favorite and it was the second with Mark. The first, on Christmas eve he came in with a Santa costume on and Jack laughed so much he nearly knocked there Christmas tree over. This year, Jack had something planned too. As if on cue, Mark came in with shopping bags as Jack decorated the cookies with lil red noses. Mark but the shopping away, and as he was stretching to put hot chocolate away Jack slapped his butt.

Not even a casual slap, like a slap slap.

"Hey!" The man practically squeaked as Jack laughed, putting the cookies in the fridge. "You better not eat this before tomorrow." Jack said sternly. Mark nodded, closing the cupboard.

-

Jack had went for a "bath" whilst Mark was downstairs watching some cheesy Christmas movie. He crept quietly down the stairs and towards Mark. He sat directly on the red headed mans lap, whom when causing upon the man on his lap nearly choked. Jack was in a santa-like dress. With stockings on.

Christmas miracle.

Jack didn't think Mark would get this flustered, he thought Mark would just laugh and make jokes but instead he sat practically drooling.

"I thought I'd give you an early gift." Jack spoke, his accent thicker.

(Jingle balls.. I MEAN BELLS.)

-

Jack awoke, stretching and nudged his partner awake. "Markle Sparkle.. Its Christmas!" His partner open his brown eyes that sparkled just a little more on Christmas morning than any other day of the year. Sharing a kiss, they both rushed out of bed and down stairs. Presents littered around the large Christmas tree at the back of the room, both feeling like little kids again.

After opening all the gifts and eating as many cookies as possible Mark looked doopily at the green haired man beside him.

"I mean I loved all these presents but yesterday's was my favorite." He said winking and smiling.

"Really? What about this one?" Jack reached behind the couch and handed Mark another gift. Mark, rather confused as to how he didn't spot the gift opened it and inside was a red collar.

"I didn't know you were this kinky." Jack blushed and slapped Mark on the chest. "Shut up! We're gonna go get a dog after New Years." Mark hugged Jack, more than happy; This was one of the best Christmas' he's ever had and he'd start the new year with a wonderful green haired boyfriend and a four-legged companion.

"I love you and Merry Christmas, you green haired joy. Now lets go open the rest of the presents!"