(50) Neighbors.

I have a question before I start, is this book going on for too long? Or should I just keep going? Because I have a lot of one shots back logged still haha! :D 

Jack awoke to the sound of "I'm Sexy and I know it" through the walls. He glanced at the unbelievably bright clock letters "07:05".  He out his pillow on his head, I'm hopes it would drown out the noise. First of all, Who was up at this time in the morning willingly, second of all - Why would they be blaring music?! Jack decided he better complain, He stood or rather stomped out his apartment, and froze when he realized the music was coming from the apartment across from him, The one which had been empty since Jack moved in. He then saw a man with red hair dancing around and carrying boxes. He sighed, "Excuse me, Sir?" The red headed man turned round so quickly that his glasses nearly came flying off. "Oh, Hi! Is my music bothering you? Sorry Ill.." The man barely finished his sentence before clambering over multiple boxes and falling over then eventually, the music stopped and Jack let out a happy sigh. The man stood, fixing his flannel and then began laughing. "Sorry to wake you, I'm still in American time, heh." Jack laughed, His new neighbor was a dingus, a cute one at least. "That's alright, I'm Jack by the way." "Mark, nice to meet you!" Jack walked back into his apartment, that went well.
-
He didn't much like that song, until he saw Mark dancing to it and every time it came on the radio he'd smile, thinking of when he met Mark. They'd usually see each other in the lobby and they'd say hi, or Jack would invite him in for coffee and they'd get side tracked, playing video games and their coffee would go cold. He walked back up the stairs, and decided to visit Mark - Knocking on his door. He heard shuffling and a mumble off "Leave it babe." Jacks heart seem to shatter, and time seemed to freeze. Before he knew it, a shirtless Mark answered the door, his hair sticking up. Jack came out of his pre- heart break trance and shook his head "Uh, Nevermind." He then walked to his apartment, slamming the door.
'Idiot! Of course he's straight, he'd never like you anyways!' Jack Felt like such a fool, it'd only been a few weeks and he'd fell for Mark. He sighed, walking to bed, What a fool.

It was early hours when he heard a knock on the door, and Jack did try his best to ignore it, but the knocking seemed to get louder and harsh. Groaning, he got up, opening his door to see a rather bruised and battered Mark. The Irishman couldn't see much of the damage as his eyes were still adjusting but panic rushed through his veins as he invited Mark in and put on the lights, wishing he didn't. Mark was bruised, His lip bleeding his eye black and he looked a mess. "What happened?" Jack asked, panic as he rushed to clean Mark up.
"Uh, This girl I was with had a boyfriend, I didn't know... I'm such an idiot." Jack sighed, wiping Marks upper lip as he winced. "Hold still, ya goof." Jack was too busy concentrating on cleaning the blood that he hadn't noticed the intense stare Mark was giving him. Once he met eyes with the American though, He nearly passed out. The stare was intense, yet gentle.
"You're preeeettttyyyy" Mark mumbled
"Oh god you have a concussion!" Jack yelled, whilst Mark laughed.
The green haired man rushed Mark to hospital, pajamas and all.
The whole way there Mark just stared at him whilst mumbling "I love you" or "You're pretty, Jaaack." Jack mumbled, "I wish you'd say that without a concussion." Luckily Mark was too in la la land to notice.
After sitting in the hospital, doctors confirmed that Mark did indeed have concussion and needed rest.
-
It had been a week or so since Marks concussion and he was back on his feet and singing once again. Jack, was still madly in love with Mark and Mark was indeed blind. Although, Jack was leaving his apartment, hearing Mark blaring I'm Sexy and I know it once again and dancing.
"Come Dance with me, Jack!" Mark yelled over the loud music. Jack rolled his eyes and walked to Marks apartment, he was immediately pulled inside the house and began to dance.
"Yer such a goof!"
"But you loveee me" Mark particularly sung, spinning Jack around.
"I do." Jacks eyes widened, He didn't mean to say that aloud! Abort Mission!
"What was that?" Mark smirked, what a smug ass.
"Shut Up!" Jack said, nearly standing on Marks toes.
Mark kissed the Irishman, whom nearly fell over but kissed back.
After pulling away, he mumbled
"Fuck sake, Now Ill have to tell people our first kiss was to I'm Sexy and I know It!"