(60) Carving Pumpkins.

I wanted this to be cute and all but I accidentally sinned in the process - Im sorry? Request will be up on Saturday; Prepare for that one, its gonna be a sad one. Short and Sinful; Like me!

 Mark placed the two large pumpkins on the table, along with some knifes and spoons. Jack came into the room nearly losing his eyes as he looked at Mark.
"Is that really necessary?" Jack asked as if he minded what Mark was wearing, he absolutely did not.
Flicking the straps on his stereotypical German dress, he smirked.
Jack was going to lose it, but remained calm as he walked behind the table with the pumpkins on it. Excitedly the green haired man picked up the carving knife. "I'm gonna carve a lil' Sam!" He yelled, smiling. Mark chuckled, "I'm gonna carve a dick!"
Well, there really is two kinds of people, isn't there?

As the video and race to carve fastest started, Jack and the totally appropriately dressed Mark began carving. Although, it was a little tougher for Jack because every time Mark made the littlest of movements his skirt would lift.
Fucking Mark and his dirty tricks. Two could play at that game.
Jack "dropped" his carving knife, and Mark looked over at him rolling his eyes but paused as he saw the Irishman bend over, shaking his ass a little as he picked it up.
He heard Mark mumble "bastard" under his breath and was happy with his lil trick.
The Irishman didn't stop there, oh no. He kept making these little noises that drove the man next to him insane. Apparently the green haired man was "just concentrating." and by the time they had finished carving pumpkins they were both flustered by each others dirty tactics. Mark turned off the camera, turning to Jack.

"What the hell was that?"
"What was what, Mark?" Jack spoke in his all too innocent voice that gave Mark shivers.
"You're in the one in the fucking dress! How am I meant to concentrate?!" The Irishman yelled.   Mark knew he definitely could not upload that seeing as Jack was particularly moaning all the damn time.

"You really like the dress that much?"

-
Jack lay out of breath and rather red faced as he looked over to a zoned out, messy haired Mark.
"Oh and Mark? - If you even think out uploaded that carving video to youtube.. Ill kill you." Jack said, giggling.  

Goddamn Mark and that stupidly sexy dress.

Oops?