(40) Stubborn And Sweetness

A/N: Thank You so, so much for 3K Reads. Thats just... Mind-blowing. It means the world that people enjoy what I write and interact with me too, it makes me smile that Im welcomed in such a wonderful community. 

 (SepticRaptor? Egoseptic? x Bangiplier)
Jack, Arin, Mark and Danny were out for dinner, Jack and Arin are dating, an unlikely couple but In a way Jack was Arins energy, Danny and Mark are together, an odd combination but Dan was Marks motivator. However they weren't in love, it was more a case of Stubbornness.
You see, Jack was in love with Mark, and Mark was in love with Jack. Would any of them admit it? Absolutely not. So, they dated others, only Arin and Danny had the same problem.
Danny was to shy to admit his feelings for Arin
And Arin was in denial that he was totally in love with his best friend and always has been.
Mark didnt think Jack liked him and Jack didn't think he was good enough for Mark.
Dinner was awkward, a lot of tension in the air. Danny had suggested a double date, but regrets it now hes catching glances at Arin.
They are sat opposite each other and Jack often catches Mark starring at him. The waiter broke the terrible silence and everybody ordered. The four fell in silence once again, Arin felt panic building up, he couldn't continue this fraud. He excused himself to the bathroom and Danny simply said he needed some air.
He didn't need air, he needed Arin.
Jack and Mark sat in silence and soon they locked eye's, the pair to stubborn to look away. Mark gave up the act, loosing himself into the ocean trapped in Jacks eyes. "I love you." He muttered, not looking away.
Danny chased Arin into the bathroom.
"Big Cat." He said calmly, he noticed Arin had tears in his eyes and he collapsed in Dans arms. "Danny I-" Danny kissed his forehead. "I know, Big Cat. I know."
Arn sniffed "Do you?" "I can't do this anymore, Arin. I love you. I was just too shy to admit it and you and Jack seemed so happy."
"He's in love with Mark, Danny. I was in denial, Ive always loved you."
Arin and Danny walked out the bathroom with hands locked, They stopped in front of the table as they saw Mark and Jack kissing. Well, that was easy.
Arin coughed, breaking the two apart. "I always preferred Egobang to Septicraptor." Arin spoke.
"Yeah, Bangiplier never sounded quite right." Danny agreed, laughing.