(17) In A Different Life

In a Previous life, he was my everything.
In a previous life, we had everything we ever wanted, Adopted Children, Marriage, Well paying jobs. In this life, you don't remember me. I'm Mark Fischbach and in this life, I'm cursed with the memories of the past. I'm cursed with seeing your face often, I'm cursed with seeing you with somebody else. I can't tell you any of this, because who would believe me. You never believed in all that afterlife stuff. You still look like My Jackaboy. I must not look like your Markimoo because you don't recognize me, you just see me as your best friend. Oh Jack, I recognize you, I recognize your blue sparkling eyes, your laughter. My only goal in this life was too find you again, I had foolishly thought we'd fall into each others arms, embracing each other after all these years. I now watch you happy with another but surely you feel the incompleteness I do? Or Alas, do you not feel anything? I wrote you a letter.
"Dear Jack.
I cannot fulfill my goal in this life. My goal to be with you again, to hold you in my arms like I used too. I don't remember much from that life, but I remember you and I, Cuddling by a fire place. I remember most of our relationship yet sadly you cant remember any of that. I wish I didn't remember, because I see how happy you are with another, I see the way you look at her, the way you used to look at me. I'm sorry to leave you this way, I hoped you'd remember me in time but you didn't. Ill be reborn into a new age and hopefully meet you again, Perhaps you'll remember me in that life and we can be happy again. 
Ill see you in another Life.
- Mark."