(27) Sneezing And Switching

DISCLAIMER: I can't guarantee this won't happen ;)  

Jack was in his recording room, Recording "Would You Rather." Whilst Mark was downstairs cooling off after raging at Mario Maker. "Top O The Morning To You Laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to some more would you rather." After about fifteen minutes of crazy strange questions, Jack landed on the perhaps, strangest question. "Would You Rather, Change Gender every time you sneeze or not be able to tell a muffin from a baby?" Jack read aloud, giggling and wondering what drug the creator of the question was on. "Changing Gender every time you sneeze sounds better because I wouldn't want to eat a baby thinking it was a muffin.." So he chose that option instead, to his surprise many people disagreed and would rather mistake a muffin for a baby. After ending the episode, Jack walked downstairs seeing Mark whose face was almost as red as his hair. "Hey babe, Mario Maker again?" Mark nodded, smiling. Jack hugged him, hoping to cure him off his after rage haze. Mark eased into the embrace, breathing a Thank You. Mark went into the garden, opening the large doors. As he did so, the smell of Freshly cut grass filled Jacks nostrils and he sneezed. Mark looked back over at him or well, now her. Mark rubbed his eyes, thinking the rage had messed up his vision but there stood, a long haired girly Jack. He looked in the mirror, exclaiming a "What The Fuck" in a very different more feminine voice with an Irish accent "Jack... How, Y-You're a girl?" Jack shook his head, sitting down. He then suddenly realized his Would You Rather answer. He never thought that'd actually be a real thing! He sighed. "This is fucking crazy but I answered a Would You Rather question about changing Genders every time you sneeze and-" Mark sat down next to Jack,  cutting her off "That is crazy." Jack lay her head on Marks knee sighing. "Guess you have a girlfriend until I sneeze again.." Jack bit his lip. Mark smiled, kissing Jacks new plump more soft lips. "You're still hot though."

-
After putting on some movies and cuddling to distract Jack from now being female, Jack huffed. He hadn't sneezed for a few hours meaning he was still a girl. His stomach turned and he really carved tacos. "I can't record with a girly ass voice Mark. I have to sneeze!" Mark giggled at Jacks seriousness. "Maybe go outside again?" So he did, but no sneezes. Jack kept sniffing things like the flowers Mark had bought him after a long day off recording, or Marks cologne. Jack gave up, feeling frustrated and board at the fact he couldn't record anything. It wasn't until late evening when Jack and Mark got into a tickle fight that he sneezed. His laughter that was echoing the room came to a halt as he let out a cute little sneeze which Mark found adorable. Jack, was a male once again. He kept stroking his stubble and feeling his face. Which made Mark chuckle. "Im never playing would you rather again!" Jack mumbled, running off to begin recording.