(13) Abandoned & Abused.

3rd Person POV~ 

 "He'll do it again!"

"No, he won't he loves me..." 

"He says that but does he love you when he's shouting in your face at 2am? Or when he's late home because he was off with some girl? Huh, does he love you then, Jack?"

"It's not like that."
I sighed, He was right. Danny didn't love him, How could you love someone if you were out with girls every night? Coming home at god knows what time and yelling at you telling you how worthless you were. That wasn't love. Jack himself didn't even love Danny anymore, It had gotten to the stage were he was so emotionally drained and tired of everything. Mark was right though, this couldn't go on any longer. Jack packed his things and left a note for his man whore of a boyfriend, too scared to face him.
"Danny, You're a man whore, fuckboy piece of shit. You have a drinking problem too. I'm sick of the shouting, the I'm sorry's, the fake I love you's. Truth is, I don't even love you anymore either, you've drained me so much. I wish I could say I'm sorry, but I'm not. You've driven me to this, you can drink yourself silly for all I care. Go fuck yourself,
- Jack x.
He then walked out the door, smiling to himself. That note contained everything Jack was afraid to say. He pulled out his cellphone and rang the only person who knew about all of this, Mark.
"Hello?"
"Mark, I've left him. I can't take it anymore! You were right, of course you were. Im sorry" I sobbed, standing on the street not caring who saw, before I knew it the phone went dead, causing me to panic. Mark hung up. All these thoughts began running through my head, of course he hung up, I defended Danny all the time, we argued over him too. I was such an idiot to let Mark slip away. I sobbed uncontrollably, feeling like a failure. Before I knew it, a car had pulled up beside me and someone got out, wrapping there arms around me. I opened my eyes and saw none other than Mark hugging me. "Im so sorry, I should've listened to you." "Shhh, it's okay. Come stay with me for awhile to recuperate your thoughts." I nodded and picked up my bags.
Mark made me feel so welcome in his home, we played games together and he made me the happiest I've been in a long time and I still need to heal but he just makes me feel safe. I turned to him, pausing my game. "Mark? Can I ask you something?" "Sure thing, Jackaboy what is it?" "Im a little broken and I still need to heal Danny's wounds but you make me feel safe and happy so well you go out with me and possibly repair my broken wings?" He smiled from ear to ear and embraced me again, kissing my head. "Of course I will. Marky will fix you right up!" I giggled, at ease in his arms.